iPad maybe the issue?
I use iPad, no problem at all;
IMG 0704

Reactions: f1nny
Manuals must be quicker

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Yup, did that mate but no luck.
iPad maybe the issue?

Mine ok on the iPad. Are you using safari?

If you login to the proper page, then go to the error page, it resets authenticaction and you will need to login again.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Mine went status 39 at 1:08 this morning, so could be on the weser highway?

Mine is fine on the iPad at home but if I try it on the train it sometimes throws up the access denied message.
I've been at status 38 since the 17/09 after having gone from factory to port in 2 days.

BW38 for me and like @GSB my status 40 was 20th Sep. Mine is still status 40 though, but my dealer rang me today to say it should be with them in the next 48 hours. I'm booked in to collect mine first thing Friday morning. It really is a lottery with the tracker and also how much the dealership push the transport company to collect and car from the port.

@Gordo77 I've had this issue with my iPhone but not my iPad. I just clear my cache and try again. Obviously got the links saved at bookmarks so it's quick access :)

Mine is a BW 38 and has been Status 40 since 23/09/16. Had information through the lease company from the dealer that it will be another 2 weeks or so before the car is delivered to my address though with up to 1 week required to pass through the 'preparation centre'. The patient wait continues.

My Car has arrived at the Dealers!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

{"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":{"orderNumber":"XXXXXXXX","orderStatus":"70","deliveryDealerCode":"000XX","orderHistory":{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2016-09-27T01:02:18+0100"},{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2016-09-21T08:01:36+0100"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2016-09-20T01:02:30+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-09-09T01:02:32+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-09-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-09-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-09-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-09-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-08-23T01:02:51+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-08-09T01:02:38+0100"}.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, willh92 and ChivsBang
Hmmmm I'm BW 37 and it's still showing status 38... I think even the dealer is surprised at what the tracker is showing...

Reactions: G--Man
Hmmmm I'm BW 37 and it's still showing status 38... I think even the dealer is surprised at what the tracker is showing...

Exactly the same here matey. Grrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gordo77
Hi Everyone,

Been a member for a while but long term lurker.

I ordered an S3 in Daytona Grey on 16th September but was given a build week 47 starting 21st November. Seems a long way away compared to some who have recently ordered.

Does anyone know if there has been any delays that could cause the build week to start so far away?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I ordered an S3 in Daytona Grey on 16th September but was given a build week 47 starting 21st November. Seems a long way away compared to some who have recently ordered.

Does anyone know if there has been any delays that could cause the build week to start so far away?

Thanks
What's your order date when you sign into yourAudi? Sometimes if there is a similar car ordered but not assigned to anyone they change it to your spec, for example I ordered mine on 14th August but my order date was 2nd August. Put me 2 weeks ahead of where I should have been for a BW. If there isn't one available to change they will have to put in a new order from scratch which may be why yours is a little later than others.

What's your order date when you sign into yourAudi? Sometimes if there is a similar car ordered but not assigned to anyone they change it to your spec, for example I ordered mine on 14th August but my order date was 2nd August. Put me 2 weeks ahead of where I should have been for a BW. If there isn't one available to change they will have to put in a new order from scratch which may be why yours is a little later than others.

Order date is 16/09 sitting at Status 10 on the Api page. I didn't order any options so hoping if another with same spec becomes available they might bump it my way. Guess I'll just have to keep checking it.

Cheers

How long can I expect to be on Status 30 for?

It varies, but 8 days for me, my dates so far are below.

"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "40",
"statusDate": "2016-09-24T01:13:16+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "39",
"statusDate": "2016-09-22T07:09:33+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2016-09-14T01:15:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2016-09-12T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2016-09-10T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2016-09-09T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2016-09-08T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2016-08-24T01:15:07+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2016-08-21T02:01:21+0100"

How long can I expect to be on Status 30 for?

I've been status 30 since Friday I think; haven't checked today as it doesn't work on my work computer but will check this evening. My dealer has said they reckon 2 weeks on Friday i'll collect the car but I think that must be guess work by them - how can they know at this stage?!

I can replicate this issue and managed to fix it on my iPhone.

What to do is copy the link in this thread paste into the address bar and then replace the last part with your order number, DON'T HIT ENTER to load the page. Instead copy the new link that now has your order number in it, navigate back to the your audi page and make sure you're freshly logged in. Once you do that open a new tab, paste the link you copied and hit enter. It should work now and you can bookmark it so the link with your order number is saved. After this you can then go to your audi, log in then launch the API page and it should work each time.

Hope that works for you.

I've been status 30 since Friday I think; haven't checked today as it doesn't work on my work computer but will check this evening. My dealer has said they reckon 2 weeks on Friday i'll collect the car but I think that must be guess work by them - how can they know at this stage?!

I went to Status 30 on the 22/9/16
Fingers crossed it might move soon! No real contact from my dealer re collection

I can replicate this issue and managed to fix it on my iPhone.

What to do is copy the link in this thread paste into the address bar and then replace the last part with your order number, DON'T HIT ENTER to load the page. Instead copy the new link that now has your order number in it, navigate back to the your audi page and make sure you're freshly logged in. Once you do that open a new tab, paste the link you copied and hit enter. It should work now and you can bookmark it so the link with your order number is saved. After this you can then go to your audi, log in then launch the API page and it should work each time.

Hope that works for you.

Brilliant Boaby, I try that tonight cheers.
This tracker thing has suddenly made me feel out of touch with technology.
Next I'll be complaining about loud music and saying I can't make out the words :tongueclosed:

African Highway just left Emden for Grimsby. And I'm still on status 38 :(

My dealer has just told me that my car is at the port but I knew that anyway. Status 30 since Thursday. Hopefully on the boat that has just left.

I'm fed up of this tracker. I'd rather it was like last time when I knew nothing until the dealer said it had arrived :(

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Gordo77
I'm fed up of this tracker. I'd rather it was like last time when I knew nothing until the dealer said it had arrived :(

It doesn't get any better, I'm supposed to be picking mine up on Friday so it should be soon and I'm more impatient than at any of the other stages!

Dealer phoned and gave me some info on when the next ships are leaving Emden and heading to Tyne. He's hoping next week, although even if it's in the U.K. It still needs to get transported by road to the dealers.

I think not seeing any progress is the frustrating part.

Does the port at which it arrives depend on the dealer it was ordered from? If Scotland would it come into Tyne or is that applying too much logic to it?

Does the port at which it arrives depend on the dealer it was ordered from? If Scotland would it come into Tyne or is that applying too much logic to it?

Dealer mention Tyne on the phone to me this morning, and mine is coming to Scotland.

That would make sense.
When's the next boats coming into Tyne from emden? What sites are people using to track the ships Audi/VW use?
Can you tell that I am now scunnered waiting!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I ordered mine on 30/08/2016 and have build date of 14th November. Does anyone know how long it takes to move from order received to preparation?

I ordered mine on 30/08/2016 and have build date of 14th November. Does anyone know how long it takes to move from order received to preparation?
Mine went into prep about 2 weeks before it started build

That would make sense.
When's the next boats coming into Tyne from emden? What sites are people using to track the ships Audi/VW use?
Can you tell that I am now scunnered waiting!!!!!
People are using Vesselfinder to track the ships... Weser Highway and African Highway go to Grimsby, City of Sunderland brought mine over to the Tyne

Reactions: BMB - 77
We ordered our two on 10/09/16 and my S3 Saloon build date is 17/10/16 and is sitting at order received but my wife's TT has already moved to preparation and come forward a week to 10/10/16.

I went to Status 30 on the 22/9/16
Fingers crossed it might move soon! No real contact from my dealer re collection

I emailed my dealer and asked them based on orders they get delivered almost daily, how long from left the factory to collection do they reckon.

Just checked my status, at status 38 - i assume it changed over night but i've only just managed to check. I can't believe it actually takes like 5 days to get to the port from the factory, unless it doesn't just roll off the production line straight on to a train and the tracker actually states it's left the factory when really it's sat there waiting in line for a train. These trains don't stop along the way and only carry these cars!

I emailed my dealer and asked them based on orders they get delivered almost daily, how long from left the factory to collection do they reckon.

Just checked my status, at status 38 - i assume it changed over night but i've only just managed to check. I can't believe it actually takes like 5 days to get to the port from the factory, unless it doesn't just roll off the production line straight on to a train and the tracker actually states it's left the factory when really it's sat there waiting in line for a train. These trains don't stop along the way and only carry these cars!

You have pulled into the lead. Mine was status 30 same time as you but still shows as status 30 now. :confusion:
Hoping it will change tomorrow. I expect mine to go into Tyne port and there is the City of Paris due in at Tyne on friday from emden so is still time for mine yet.