yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Anyone on a week 38 build week? Mine's for an S1, but the S1 forum doesn't see much action so figured I'd follow this thread instead!

Ordered to Coventry Audi on 19/7/16 - mine went to In Preparation yesterday. Desperately need the car ASAP as I have no car at the moment (old car sold way quicker than expected) and 40 miles a day commuting on a sports bike come rain or shine isn't ideal so hoping it gets moved forward slightly, but at the same time, it'll be worth it in the end I guess!
The A3 is built in Ingolstadt, but the A1 is built at the Vorst plant in Brussels, so timings may well vary for your build.

Hi All,

My "orderStatus":"30" is from "statusDate":"2016-08-25T01:08:32+0100"

anybody have idea when is the next vehicle vessel coming from Germany to UK.

Regards
T

I know i said i wouldnt track ships bit..... the weser highway left emden today at 1pm due to arrive in Grimsby tomorrow afternoon some if your cars might b on there

Last edited:
Reactions: ChivsBang and Swany
And the african highway is on it's way to emden too so hopefully my car will b on one of these ships

Reactions: ChivsBang and Swany
I know i said i wouldnt track ships bit..... the weser highway left emden today at 1pm due to arrive in Grimsby tomorrow afternoon some if your cars might b on there

I promised I wouldn't track ships anymore either but anyone takes a look at my browsing history and I look like a right "ship spotter" thought mine might be coming into Sheerness but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The A3 is built in Ingolstadt, but the A1 is built at the Vorst plant in Brussels, so timings may well vary for your build.
How long does it take to deliver from there to the UK London?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I promised I wouldn't track ships anymore either but anyone takes a look at my browsing history and I look like a right "ship spotter" thought mine might be coming into Sheerness but who knows

I thought mine would go into tyne but the only ship that i can see that goes there is the Aquarius ace and thays ankered just outside tyne and not dueto arrive there till the 9th of September. So either i have a long wait ahead of they will stick it on the african highway and send it to grimsby

Reactions: ChivsBang
I thought mine would go into tyne but the only ship that i can see that goes there is the Aquarius ace and thays ankered just outside tyne and not dueto arrive there till the 9th of September. So either i have a long wait ahead of they will stick it on the african highway and send it to grimsby

I see a Weser Highway due into Grimsby tonight? That's back and forth to Emden

All this waiting, tracking and second guessing of ships, means I'm buying used and approved from now on! :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
The tin bashers have knocked up a body, and now it's in paint!

Reactions: Vincent Yam
Mine is on its way to UK now. Anybody else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160902-085558.png
    Screenshot_20160902-085558.png
    700.2 KB · Views: 148
Been tracking ships too; I moved on to stalking status yesterday. The 'City of Barcelona' left Emdem yesterday heading for the Port of Tyne. ETA 16:00 TODAY!

Car is now showing at status 39 - Your Audi is on its way to the UK

:racer:

Been tracking ships too; I moved on to stalking status yesterday. The 'City of Barcelona' left Emdem yesterday heading for the Port of Tyne. ETA 16:00 TODAY!

Car is now showing at status 39 - Your Audi is on its way to the UK

:racer:
You're not the only one. I've proceeded to looking at live locations haha

Status 39 today \o/

So, if that's on it's way to the Tyne and gets in at 4pm today, how long does it sit in customs? I live in Newcastle so I could probably go and see the car be brought ashore!

Status 39 today \o/

So, if that's on it's way to the Tyne and gets in at 4pm today, how long does it sit in customs? I live in Newcastle so I could probably go and see the car be brought ashore!

I remember watching a few MINI's begin driven along the docks at Southampton a couple of years ago... it was like a scene from the Italian Job... they really were being driven pretty swiftly! You perhaps don't want to see this...!

Reactions: allanmb
I see a Weser Highway due into Grimsby tonight? That's back and forth to Emden

Yeah i saw that too but im still at the port so maybe next boat for me lol

Status 39 today \o/

I am not sure on timing at customs. My dealer has booked me in for pick up on Thursday but could be sooner.

Not thought about going to see it - need to resist! But Gordo77 is probably right on that one.

Join in the stalking:
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/CITY-OF-BARCELONA-IMO-9046368-MMSI-233234000

This states 17:00:
http://www.portoftyne.co.uk/busines...ervices/shipping-movements/expected-shipping/

Ive just done this to my order status: Hopefully going to make me feel a whole lot better as the weekend feels like it going to a long one...
might stop me ship spotting over the weekend..

{"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data”:{"orderNumber":"26396549","orderStatus”:”70”At the dealers come and get it and as we have taken so long its free" {"orderNumber”:”********","orderStatus":"38","deliveryDealerCode”:”****","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-08-24T01:12:32+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-08-22T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-08-20T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-08-19T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-08-18T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-08-03T01:10:21+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-07-08T01:09:00+0100"}],"vehicleData":

Reactions: A3Adam
Anyone having issues with logging into myAudi not the yourAudi tracker..? Keeps saying 'there was an error'

9am tomorrow morning cannot come soon enough!

Reactions: CrypticMG
Anyone having issues with logging into myAudi not the yourAudi tracker..? Keeps saying 'there was an error'

I've had his but clear your history and try again. It usually works but think there's little bandwidth so if every dealer and customers looking at the same time it errors out

Reactions: CrypticMG
When you look at the xml code, what does the commission value mean right at the end of the output?

I've had his but clear your history and try again. It usually works but think there's little bandwidth so if every dealer and customers looking at the same time it errors out

Cheers mate. Tried it, but still not happy. Saying server error so I'll try it tomorrow...

Is myAudi the same as the MMI Connect app you get for the iPhone/iPad...?

Aahhhh cheers for this. Didn't know about myAudi mobile. Just installed it.

The your Audi tracker says my order doesn't match their records? Anyone else had this?

My dealer initially put the wrong order to the factory so it is currently tracking a TTS. Is there a way to remove this from the tracker system?

Also does anyone know how long it takes to move from the welcome page to the order received page?

Im still status 38
phoned customer services as "your audi" said my order had been cancelled, but also invited me to register my order number!
mine is on the boat being shipped today - fairly sure I know what boat it is on and it is due to dock at sheerness approx. 7pm tomorrow - the wait continues!

This wait is killing me... I have a window of opportunity to pick it up 13-16 Sep and if it's not arrived yet I'll need to wait 26-30 Sep!
And still status 38...

This wait is killing me... I have a window of opportunity to pick it up 13-16 Sep and if it's not arrived yet I'll need to wait 26-30 Sep!
And still status 38...
1st of October then. No sense paying a months tax for half a day of use.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
1st of October then. No sense paying a months tax for half a day of use.
Only weekday pick up at Audi Coventry I think so Saturday not an option + to be fair I don't care paying £15 for half a day :) At that stage it doesn't matter anymore! lol

Reactions: Gordo77
Only weekday pick up at Audi Coventry I think so Saturday not an option + to be fair I don't care paying £15 for half a day :) At that stage it doesn't matter anymore! lol

Really? The dealer has certain days for collection...? I remember having a "discussion" with a BMW dealer a few years ago when I said I wanted to pick up my new Z4 at 9am. They apparently had a policy that collections were in the afternoons! I told them, sorry, doesn't suit, I'll be in at 9am!!! :D

phoned customer services as "your audi" said my order had been cancelled, but also invited me to register my order number!
mine is on the boat being shipped today - fairly sure I know what boat it is on and it is due to dock at sheerness approx. 7pm tomorrow - the wait continues!
There is 2 boats left today onegoing to sheerness and one going to grimsby. I better be on one of those im getting fed up now

There is 2 boats left today onegoing to sheerness and one going to grimsby. I better be on one of those im getting fed up now
Mine was same build week as yours. They followed along together into quality control at the same time. Mine's still there!!
I guess it means either that they are checking it really well or they have found so many faults they can't release it!!