yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Finally signed off all the lease documentation today and delivery of my S3 is now arranged for 25th August.

6 more sleeps!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Reactions: mikemod, stan1000, Allydaytona and 1 other person
Arranged delivery of my vehicle today, got my new 66 plate registration and I'll have metal pressed plates ready for its delivery on 1st September :) counting down the days.. fortunately I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I won't feel too eager to get my hands on it til I get back!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry, it's been raining since I collected the car and now its filthy :sweat:

Hope to get it washed at the weekend and sort some then

Car is awesome and glad I specced the VC as it is a great bit of kit.
B&O is also great, even played my Eagles, Hell Freezes Over DVD in Dolby Surround Sound, like being at a concert. :grinning:

Still taking it relatively easy at the moment as just passed 200 miles but loving it so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrypticMG, stan1000, Allydaytona and 2 others
So I'm status 39 at the moment and I know this is really sad but I've been looking to see if I can see the boat on the shipping tracker....what's the chances of it being the African Highway which left Emden last night at 21:00 and is due in to Grimsby today at 16:00?

Excitement is still running high even though it would seem I'll be taking delivery of a numb, boring and poorly manufactured S3 which has a 1/100 chance of being pinched by kettle wielding thugs.....Happy days!

Bit late now (Sorry) but when I tracked my Mlite I actually got webcam footage of the ship leaving Zebrugge! Not sure if you could do the same with the Audi ports?

Reactions: mikemod
Mine is in assembly now.

Reactions: Soup
Been into the dealership this morning and sorted everything for collection on the 1st! Wouldn't let me select a reg from the list though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
Been into the dealership this morning and sorted everything for collection on the 1st! Wouldn't let me select a reg from the list though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What reason did they give?

lol. Such BS. My mate's calling me on Tuesday to allocate/give me options for my plate now that mine's arrived in the UK.

It's clearly a case of "can I be bothered?", which unfortunately for your salesman it appears the answer is "no, no I can't"

My order is showing as in assembly on the base tracker but when I try to use this link when logged in I get an "order not found" error - any ideas?
Would be handy to have for the upcoming "in transit" status.

In the https://... link have you changed the text that says "PutYourOrderNumberHere" to the actual number you were given by the dealer...?

You can also not put a number on there (may cause an issue if you are tracking multiple orders)

I'm BW34 and mine moved on 18,19,20 Aug (Panel shop, Paint shop, Assembly) so I expect yours will start moving +7 days from these dates. Not too long now :)
It better move its rear bumper lol see what i did there? Lol

Reactions: lou15p and SpeedyFrog
BW36 for me which has been in prep for the past 7 days.

By the sound of things people are getting theirs built a few days before their actual build week, so touch wood same will happen with mine.

Reactions: lou15p
BW36 for me which has been in prep for the past 7 days.

By the sound of things people are getting theirs built a few days before their actual build week, so touch wood same will happen with mine.
Me too im in prep with a BW of 35

Reactions: Swany
Mines now landed in the UK!
The wait has been a killer but it's almost here.
S3 Sportback Stronic, all standard apart from Daytona grey and privacy glass.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, ryanbee and lou15p
Mines is status 40 does any know roughly how long it takes them to get it from uk over over to belfast

Is there a list of approx time-scales? My car is in assembly as of today. I would like to see it on Sep 1st but I think that is probably pushing it...

Is there a list of approx time-scales? My car is in assembly as of today. I would like to see it on Sep 1st but I think that is probably pushing it...
Mine is in assembly as of today as well, and I'm not expecting until 22 September. :grimacing::triumph:

Think the average timescale you're looking at from production start to collection is about 4 weeks.

Mines is status 40 does any know roughly how long it takes them to get it from uk over over to belfast

Mine went status 40 on the 9th August, was delivered to Audi Belfast on the afternoon of the 12th.

Got a call from dealer today, pick up midnight on the 31st time to wish away the next week and a half of my life:neutral:

Reactions: lou15p
Mine is now in quality control.