yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Does anyone know where I get my order number from?
I can't seem to find it on my order form

When you buy a car from a dealer they take the details of the car you want to buy. Normally a day or 2 after they place your order with Audi. This order is then given a number. Your dealer should be able to supply you the order number 2-3 days after initially signing to buy the car.

I found on my order there was never no updates on a Sat or Sun at 1am.

Mine switched to 39 overnight, so hopefully it's on this ship :)
I'm pretty sure 39 means on the boat so yours is probably on one of the two that left yesterday! Real envious, how long had your car been waiting at the port? I'm on day 11 :(

I'm pretty sure 39 means on the boat so yours is probably on one of the two that left yesterday! Real envious, how long had your car been waiting at the port? I'm on day 11 :(
I'm on 11 days as well!

That's would be cool, if that's the case. I think my was about 10 days between leaving the factory and going on a ship.

When you buy a car from a dealer they take the details of the car you want to buy. Normally a day or 2 after they place your order with Audi. This order is then given a number. Your dealer should be able to supply you the order number 2-3 days after initially signing to buy the car.

Cheers, I only ordered it 2 days ago so that'll be why!

Mine has been on status 38 since the 10th Feb, so I'm hoping it's on the ship to Sheerness,........ It's still showing as 38

hi fellas just joined I ordered an s3 on the 25th January 2016,it was built on week 7 on the 15th of march or some time that week on the following Monday the 22nd the dealer sent me a text confirming my new car had been built and blow me down text me again on Thursday 25th to say my car was in the uk
I am just waiting for it to land at the dealers sometime week 9 29th feb on looking to pick it up sat 5th march happy days.

hope this helps someone else think my s3 has been shipped to Grimsby I am picking it up from Doncaster audi.

Mine is still 39 this morning, so I assume it's still on the boat that's currently heading to Grimsby and left Emden last night.

Still 38 for me, although I note another strange description on my tracker. Is lists current status as 38. But dosent state when this changed. Is this normal for this stage of the process?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 158
Finally status 39!

When mine was on status 38 it wasn't showing a date either. It's also now disappeared from the status history, just a jump from 30 to 39

Reactions: Gazjs
Finally status 39!

When mine was on status 38 it wasn't showing a date either. It's also now disappeared from the status history, just a jump from 30 to 39

There a ship arriving Tyne took Erie I am ever so hopefull it will catch.

You will be glad the 39 jump is now over. That's a fair wait you had!

At last status 39.
It's on it's way.
11 days at dock.

Order went from 38 to 39 over night!!! Over the moon considering its been on 38 for 13 days!!!

Order went from 38 to 39 over night!!! Over the moon considering its been on 38 for 13 days!!!

Argh! Mine's now been at 39 for over four days now. That'll make up for only being at 38 for 10 days :-/

Slow boat to China or what?

Argh! Mine's now been at 39 for over four days now. That'll make up for only being at 38 for 10 days :-/

Slow boat to China or what?
Takes about a week after 39 to actually getting the car, mines being delivered to the tyne

Yep, I've been checking the status every morning! Just didn't expect the car to be on a still 'on a ship' for 4 days!!
Apparently there was a problem with the system a little wile ago and peoples trackers wernt working, one lads tracker said his car was on the ship then the next day it was in quality control! Never trust the tracker always check with your dealer, a did today and my car is defiantly on the ship

For those still waiting on arrivals to the Tyne. I note that the vessel "City of Amsterdam" is due to dock from Emden on 03/03.

Fingers crossed!

For those still waiting on arrivals to the Tyne. I note that the vessel "City of Amsterdam" is due to dock from Emden on 03/03.

Fingers crossed!
I'm waiting for a delivery to the tyne but my car was on the ship 2 days ago and still is, thought it might have been off today but obviously not!

I'm waiting for a delivery to the tyne but my car was on the ship 2 days ago and still is, thought it might have been off today but obviously not!

How weird! I've shifted to 40 now myself and assume a lot of others have. Bit odd to be considered 'in transit' for so long, judging by previous replies!

How weird! I've shifted to 40 now myself and assume a lot of others have. Bit odd to be considered 'in transit' for so long, judging by previous replies!
Its just my luck! Was hoping it was going to be on 40 today

How many more statuses is there after 39?

You are having a right time of it. I can only hope my delivery is smoother!

Yeah, mine is now at status 40, so no longer bobbing up and down in the North Sea!! :)

Yeah, mine is now at status 40, so no longer bobbing up and down in the North Sea!! :)

Good stuff! I've just had an email from the dealer letting me pick my reg too, it's all so real now!

Reactions: Lhasa2008
You are having a right time of it. I can only hope my delivery is smoother!
Tell is about it a never got me tracking number until the car had left QC then it took 13 days to get onto the ship now its been on the ship for 2 days!!!