yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Well who needs a tracking app anyway! Still not sorted, but called into dealers tonight to be told car is now in transit :openmouth:!
Dealer had not a clue about the tracking in youraudi?? never seen it before
Anyway just need to get on and sell me old motor :anguished:

Mines on the way to the dealer, could be collecting next week!

Reactions: slayaz and gibboson8
Yah , so is mine now. Time to book the detailer. :)

Reactions: slayaz, gibboson8 and NICK-C
I got an e-mail from the dealer today saying my car had entered the 'production phase', but it's only showing as 'order received' on the tracker.
Should I expect it to materialise in about 4 weeks?

If it has entered production and all goes well with the transport then yes 3 to 4 weeks. Mine arrived at the dealers end of last week and I could get it this week but can't get it until next week, so was 3 weeks from build week.

I found the tracker to be a couple of days behind so should change status soon.

Thanks. Almost in a panic now I've waited so long. Better go and empty the piggy bank....

Mines in QC now. Another couple of weeks. TBH I don't mind if it spends a little more time in QC...!

Reactions: NICK-C
yeah know the feeling but will be worth the wait.
Yes, you were correct - checked 'Your Audi' this morning and the car is in 'Preparation'. According to the picture I have a badge, a steering wheel and a wheel so far! :grinning:

Shouldn't be too long now then.
I think also the correct options should be showing on there too. If you scroll down and you have things like interior and safety and technology etc with the + next to it you can expand them and check. Mine for some reason showed all except tech pack so it had better be on the car!

Shouldn't be too long now then.
I think also the correct options should be showing on there too. If you scroll down and you have things like interior and safety and technology etc with the + next to it you can expand them and check. Mine for some reason showed all except tech pack so it had better be on the car!
None of the options have appeared there yet - hope they find them - an old critter like me needs the comfort pack and heated seats !

None of the options have appeared there yet - hope they find them - an old critter like me needs the comfort pack and heated seats !
Haha yeah I am sure they will. Mine has heated seats as standard so OK on that front but added damper control.

Got a call today from the dealers to tell us my car will be arriving this weekend :openmouth:...

It was only built last week bw44, still haven't sold my old car... panic :fearscream:

yes hopefully, got 2 people want to view at the weekend, but I feel if they cant buy straight away pay by Tuesday or Wednesday it'll be WBAC! Cant have my new car waiting for me too long!

Yeah once you know it's there you want to get it straight away. Mine has been there since last Friday so don't know how I have managed to last this long!

Reactions: blodwen715
I have had an order number now for about 8 days, still can't track it on YourAudi - this normal ?

Yeah when you register you need to make sure your details match what the dealer has, sometimes takes a couple of days once changed to update. Also if it is leased it may not work.

Reactions: slayaz
Yeah when you register you need to make sure your details match what the dealer has, sometimes takes a couple of days once changed to update. Also if it is leased it may not work.
It's PCP'd , anyone tracked their PCP order ?

Mine arrived at dealers last night. Tracking seemed accurate. Though the spec is a bit dodgy..

Mine has left the factory, but still isn't correct on the spec list. Like Nick's, says I have Parking Assist Plus, but 'Without Navigation', which is odd as they both come as part of the High Tech pack....

Hopefully all is well once it arrives :)

Says I have electric seats , which I did not order nor standard spec , but comfort pack missing...

Only wish I could have tracked mine... I got told last week it was in transit even though it was bw44, then to be told it'll be in the dealers this weekend.. it just doesn't sound right unless they have elves making them and flying them into the dealers via a slay!!

Mine has left the factory, but still isn't correct on the spec list. Like Nick's, says I have Parking Assist Plus, but 'Without Navigation', which is odd as they both come as part of the High Tech pack....

Hopefully all is well once it arrives :)
I don't the spec. on there is accurate, when I looked at the json file it does lost all options so hopefully it's OK. Will find out Tuesday!

I don't the spec. on there is accurate, when I looked at the json file it does lost all options so hopefully it's OK. Will find out Tuesday!

yes my own address. mine is on PCP.
Thanks - I have got mine on contract hire but I cannot get it to work even though mine is in production - has anybody managed to get it to work with contract hire?

I had heard contract hire won't work on the tracker while it was in beta. still not sure if it's fully live yet.

Reactions: abc12345
Thanks - I have got mine on contract hire but I cannot get it to work even though mine is in production - has anybody managed to get it to work with contract hire?
Mines on lease hire and it won't work for that either.

If i remember from a while ago in this thread, it was because the address on myaudi has to match the address on the order.