yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
This is still in the Beta stage but it does work

https://www.audi.co.uk/content/audi/youraudi/youraudi-login.html#/learnmore/landing

Create an account and then use your order number and post code and it adds your order to your account. Then click a link on there to show your cars build status

Thanks to @Lastkill21 for info

Edit as of 280515 - Just to make people aware. Some of my options were not listed in the spec section. So ALWAYS, if in doubt about anything in relation to your Audi order, speak to your supplying Dealer. Don't forget yourAudi is still in beta mode

Reactions: Khak4 and andy.h
This does work well but is a little ahead of what is actually happening at the moment.

When I tracked my order, the car 'Arrived in the UK' but was officially in the UK two days later.

When the app said my car was 'on the way to the dealers' it was really sat in the docks waiting for shipment.

When the app said my car 'had arrived' it was being transported to the dealer.

Just a heads up for other people tracking their car that the app is approx 2 days ahead and the real time schedule on the dealers tracking system.

I still keep getting - error service temporirly unavailble please try later.

Its been like that past few weeks for me. Anybody else?

I still keep getting - error service temporirly unavailble please try later.

Its been like that past few weeks for me. Anybody else?
Been doing that for 3 weeks for me, car is at the docks, but still get "service unavailable:

How long does it take before your order appears? Ordered mine a week ago, and still doesn't recognise my order number

I wouldn't trust it. It is vaguely right, but in my experience only accurate + - 2 days or so.

Anyone know how you can get your vin number.

I wouldn't trust it. It is vaguely right, but in my experience only accurate + - 2 days or so.

Anyone know how you can get your vin number.
+/-2 days is about as accurate as it gets even for your dealer until it's actually on the transporter to the dealership.

My order has moved forward by a week now July 20. yahooooooooo!!!!

Please could someone let me know (your experience) of how long it takes to build & ship the car from the build start day.
Thanks in advance Karl.

It seems to detail the basic spec but doesn't look like it includes extras that were chosen such as sat-nav and the bang and olufsen upgrade etc

Yeah, I've noticed that as well, it's in beta but what is it actually giving us as a customer? My order has moved to Build Week 28!!

Yeah, I've noticed that as well, it's in beta but what is it actually giving us as a customer? My order has moved to Build Week 28!!

Looks like more of a novelty than anything at the moment, or perhaps its a distraction for us to stop hassling the life out of the sales folk as to when the f**** our car's arriving :sob:

Current on par for 29th July build according to the tracker!

where do you find the build date on the tracker as I cant seem to find mine?

where do you find the build date on the tracker as I cant seem to find mine?

I think it's at preparation stage when the build date is displayed.

The reason for chopping and changing with build dates and delivery etc seems to be down to spec and availability of parts. I was originally in BW28 but this came forward to BW27 when I changed spec. The dealer reckoned it was either the paint change or dropping the pano-roof that brought it forward.

Last night was still on Prep for build 29 June but just checked this morning and it's moved off prep and now says 'your audi s3 is coming together'........which I'm assuming means they're knocking that bad boy together. Another 2 weeks quicker ;)

Mine still says in preparation but no build date, but dealer has reassured me its BW25...thats next week :yes:

Reactions: Simon L
If I'm reading the app right it looks like I'll be keeping you company then Dave ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Daveotto
Grrrrrrr mine is still BW28. No fair.

I WANT it NOW.

Mines at Preperation but no build week showing:smirk:

Mine is now at the "coming together - joined the production line" stage. No idea what that means. I am scheduled for BW28, so not getting my hopes up that it has been brought forward another 3 weeks.

Mine still at the coming together stage too - has been this way for the past 3 weeks..... even downloaded firefox to see if that helped (it didn't) - BW27 and still waiting....!

New to the forum

Ordered a A3 8v Sline 1.6tdi with loads extras which I'm so excited for!!!

On your audi.com it says your audi has left ingolstadt does anyone know how long it will take before I actually get it? The 4 months I've been waiting is painful

Apparently it takes 4 weeks from the build date to collection. If it has just left you are probably looking at another 2-3 weeks. It will arrive in the UK fairly quickly, but it then is at the mercy of how quickly it gets plonked on to a transporter and sent to the dealership.

Apparently it takes 4 weeks from the build date to collection. If it has just left you are probably looking at another 2-3 weeks. It will arrive in the UK fairly quickly, but it then is at the mercy of how quickly it gets plonked on to a transporter and sent to the dealership.

Fairly annoying then as the dealers said end of this month and this excitement is killing me just gotta keep fingers crossed I suppose

Hmmm, My dealer sent me an email saying "Your new Audi has arrived!" and then some blether about it being there on 1st August!:blink:
Tracker says its in prep still. Honestly feeling like its a figment of my imagination:search:

Oh he just replied to an email saying its week 27.:whistle2:

Mine arrived in the UK on Friday so fingers crossed i get it by end of next week depending on the transporter

Reading this thread I think we'd have more chance finding the current status on our orders if we spoke to a pikey fortune teller ;)

Hi All, New here enjoying reading all the threads, placed my order for an S3 HB on the 23rd of May, not addd that much as on a budget, got a build date of July 13th so hoping that comes back a little.

"Panel Shop"!! Oooh just did daily check and I am moving along:grinning:
Yay Ingolstadt.

"Panel Shop"!! Oooh just did daily check and I am moving along:grinning:
Yay Ingolstadt.

Yep, same here. Should be moving through the production stages next week ;)

Not too long now....... :)

Mine is stuck on this status since friday and its not updated getting annoyed "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt"

......... I tell a lie, my audi is 'starting to take shape' :) translated = paint shop

OK I'm now getting seriously f*ckin excited!! ;

Mine is stuck on this status since friday and its not updated getting annoyed "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt"

Mine was stuck on that for a few days guessing it depends on the shipping but mines in the uk now since Monday and hasn't got to dealers yet fustrating cause I'm that excited

The waiting is nearly over guys. Where's your big smiley faces?!! ;)

Will start smiling when I know its in the UK and on its way to the dealers then you know its the final bit and you can count the days...

Its like going on holiday, you get all excited about getting to the airport and once on the plane and airborn you get more excited but the drag bit is sitting around at the airport hoping your flight is on time.