yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Yeah, 10bhp out of 300 isn’t going to change the world.

I’ll definitely be checking the sound out although not revving the tits off it from cold !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 0.1 sec 0-60 slower than the 310ps engine.

Not even noticeable.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Update from my dealer,cars now with them,I can't have it due wltp testing.
Apparently they can't tax the car at the moment!
***,never again!

Reactions: loftylad
Update from my dealer,cars now with them,I can't have it due wltp testing.
Apparently they can't tax the car at the moment!
***,never again!

Hehe. You say that, but once you get your hands on it, all this crap will be a distant memory ! :icon thumright:

Reactions: Paul finch, Audi Bairn, Mythos and 1 other person
I’m not sure what’s going on here.

The tracker says it’s left the factory and is on its way.

Spoke to the dealer earlier, he says it’s still at the factory and they won’t release it until WLTP is sorted.

I’ve asked if it can at least be shipped and then I can have it soon as the WLTP rubbish is sorted. He reckons that’s not possible, but there’s people on here who’ve got theirs at the dealers?!

I was given tomorrow as a collection date when I placed the order and paid my deposit. I’m tempted to get my money back and look elsewhere but it’s what else there is on the market?

Feel your pain mate.I My tracker says "at dealer"dealer says,you can't have it,it can't be taxed due to WLPT RESULTS.
Given up now! Will try and get my S3 in the new year.

Feel your pain mate.I My tracker says "at dealer"dealer says,you can't have it,it can't be taxed due to WLPT RESULTS.
Given up now! Will try and get my S3 in the new year.

My dealer is saying it can’t leave the factory until the WLPT is sorted. I’m going to ask why it can’t at least be shipped tomorrow.

Well if Unitzero picks his up tomorrow you know they’re talking a load of rubbish.

Mine apparently left Inglostadt a few days ago, probably at a port somwhere now?

They’ve taken the pic of the car off the tracker for some reason, hopefully when it comes back it will show the correct wheels, dealer and Audi uk say no changes, price list showing new ones i quite dislike, can you cancel on first inspection if you don’t like the changes?

Well if Unitzero picks his up tomorrow you know they’re talking a load of rubbish.

Mine apparently left Inglostadt a few days ago, probably at a port somwhere now?

They’ve taken the pic of the car off the tracker for some reason, hopefully when it comes back it will show the correct wheels, dealer and Audi uk say no changes, price list showing new ones i quite dislike, can you cancel on first inspection if you don’t like the changes?

Dealer called up this evening to confirm collection at 2PM tomorrow. Booked off work and ready to go.

I won’t be very amused if they turn me around and send me home when they can’t tax it. !!

Dealer called up this evening to confirm collection at 2PM tomorrow. Booked off work and ready to go.

I won’t be very amused if they turn me around and send me home when they can’t tax it. !!

What have you ordered again mate?

Mine left Inglostadt about two weeks ago if the tracker is to be believed. But after speaking to the dealer, he reckons it's still there!

Well...Navarra's there for the Saloon and the van. Gone from the Cab !! uh-oh !!!!!!

Did you travel an hour to find that out?

Sure did.

If they had tried to register it with a 68 plate then they would have found out sooner but as we decided to register straight to my personal Reg then it was just found out.

.. After signing the finance and giving them my GTI

Maybe I’ll still go and play with the buttons and sit in the car before going home in one of their other cars

Reactions: Paul finch
Keep us informed mate.My S3's at the dealers waiting to be picked up.Same issue,can't tax it,mines going on a private plate too via a retention certificate.

Sure did.

If they had tried to register it with a 68 plate then they would have found out sooner but as we decided to register straight to my personal Reg then it was just found out.

.. After signing the finance and giving them my GTI

Maybe I’ll still go and play with the buttons and sit in the car before going home in one of their other cars

What a shambles and a waste of your time. :frown:

Claim your day off work in cash from them and go home in one of their RS models and keep it until the clowns can organise the circus and tax your car! :icon thumright:

What a shambles and a waste of your time. :frown:

Claim your day off work in cash from them and go home in one of their RS models and keep it until the clowns can organise the circus and tax your car! :icon thumright:

Of course I asked for an RS6!

Lending me an A5 coupe

Nothing I can do now. It is what it is. I’ll just have to have another collection day that I can get exited for.

Of course I asked for an RS6!

Lending me an A5 coupe

Nothing I can do now. It is what it is. I’ll just have to have another collection day that I can get exited for.

Drive it like you stole it ! haha

When can they manage to tax it?

They are going to be on it everyday trying to push it through but apparently DVLA still need some data from Audi Germany so they are thinking the timescale may be about a week.

The dealer was more annoyed than me as they had no clue or warning that this was potentially and issue or of course they wouldn’t have made me drive 50 miles to collect.

The amount of people that were rushing about on phones and computers trying to get it sorted for me was mad.

Maybe I should have mentioned hearing about tax issues on here when we confirmed the collection but I suppose I was hoping that there would be no problem.

Reactions: loftylad, Sandra and Paul finch
Give your dealer a call mate. See if you can collect before Xmas !

Spoke to them last week and I'm in the same boat as you =/
They're trying to sort out the taxing issue but I'm unlikely to get it before xmas..

They're trying to sort out the taxing issue but I'm unlikely to get it before xmas..

Sucks man, but time will fly - and something to look forward to after all the Christmas shenanigans is done with.

Reactions: IgorFB

Picked mine up today mate - you should be good to go

Reactions: IgorFB, loftylad and Paul finch
Picked mine up today mate - you should be good to go

Yours is the updated one with the reduced BHP? Let's us know what the cars sounds like if it is!