yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Its weird how it works for you but not for others. I've ordered an A6 a couple of weeks ago, due in December, but it isn't the car that is making the difference, it just refuses to allow me to log in. I've tried creating a new account, tried different browsers, and tried on my phone, all just show up that same "service unavailable" message. :grumpy:

How is your car getting delivered so quick? I ordered my S3 back in early August and have an expected delivery of around March.

How is your car getting delivered so quick? I ordered my S3 back in early August and have an expected delivery of around March.

Depends what you order with regard to engine etc

S3 has the WLTP issue and is being reduced back down to 300bhp so big delays from what I understand

Two reasons I think. Firstly, I don't think it is plagued by the same WLTP delays as they other vehicles, or if it was, they have been resolved as part of the new model revamp, but mainly it is probably just that the factory is different, the A6 is build in Neckarsulm whereas your S3 would probably be from Ingolstadt.

Kinda frustrating having to wait so long but I'm lucky to be getting such a nice car so cant moan too much.

Just bad timing I guess. Has anyone heard if they're changing the S3s exhaust yet?

Kinda frustrating having to wait so long but I'm lucky to be getting such a nice car so cant moan too much.

Just bad timing I guess. Has anyone heard if they're changing the S3s exhaust yet?

Really hope the crackles and pops aren’t WLTP issues !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: loftylad and Mythos
Really hope the crackles and pops aren’t WLTP issues !

Same here. I asked my dealer about this the other day. You won’t be surprised to hear that they haven’t got a clue as to whether the new 300ps unit with the GPF will still sound like the FL S3.

Not a dealbreaker for me, but I will be disappointed if it doesn’t sound as good as the one I test drove (FL S3 on a 17 plate)

If they arrive and dont sound as good can we get our deposit back or atleast use that deposit on a pre-owned one instead?

Really wish we could get a definitive answer on the exhaust.

Reactions: unitzero
If they arrive and dont sound as good can we get our deposit back or atleast use that deposit on a pre-owned one instead?

Really wish we could get a definitive answer on the exhaust.

Like I said, for me personally, whilst it will be really disappointing if the exhaust doesn’t sound like the FL, it’s not a dealbreaker - HOWEVER, I would say that if it matters to you then you would have a really good case for rejecting, as it’s not what you test drove and ordered. Only my opinion, though.

Definitely one of the reasons I ordered the S3 was the exhaust sound. It’s all part of the driving experience and without it then it’s not 100% what I wanted.

I’m sure there will be aftermarket exhausts and GPF delete pipes available not long after the release and without needing an MOT for three years then I’m sure it will be fine

Reactions: Mythos
Definitely one of the reasons I ordered the S3 was the exhaust sound. It’s all part of the driving experience and without it then it’s not 100% what I wanted.

I’m sure there will be aftermarket exhausts and GPF delete pipes available not long after the release and without needing an MOT for three years then I’m sure it will be fine

Same with me, must of had about 10 cars on my shortlist but the S3 was pretty much the best when it came to sound so thats why I chose it.

Same with me, must of had about 10 cars on my shortlist but the S3 was pretty much the best when it came to sound so thats why I chose it.

I hear you.

I’ve started looking about at other cars just in case. Not much else out there with the high quality interior, 300bhp, 4wd and the overrun crackles though.

Just have to wait it out (and maybe do a few test drives just to see what else is out there in the meantime)

Reactions: loftylad
I hear you.

I’ve started looking about at other cars just in case. Not much else out there with the high quality interior, 300bhp, 4wd and the overrun crackles though.

Just have to wait it out (and maybe do a few test drives just to see what else is out there in the meantime)

I've been doing the same, been looking at an i30N which doesn't have anywhere near as good interior as the S3 and an M2 which I think is a little too expensive for me.

I've been doing the same, been looking at an i30N which doesn't have anywhere near as good interior as the S3 and an M2 which I think is a little too expensive for me.

i30N came flying past me last week @ warp speed and sounded mental!

Reactions: unitzero and Mythos

Chap at work has an M240i and it’s a lovely car and that would probably be in the price range more than an M2 but I have a family so need the sportback body style.

Hyundai have made a great car with the i30N for sure. Beats my GTI on paper too but I just feel that the Germans still have the better interiors and that’s a big deal considering that’s where we’ll be sitting

Reactions: Mythos and loftylad
Chap at work has an M240i and it’s a lovely car and that would probably be in the price range more than an M2 but I have a family so need the sportback body style.

Hyundai have made a great car with the i30N for sure. Beats my GTI on paper too but I just feel that the Germans still have the better interiors and that’s a big deal considering that’s where we’ll be sitting

Same thought with me too. Just cant beat the German interiors. I love the virtual cockpit too, without it on the Hyundai it makes it feel a little outdated to me.

Was a definite tick on the options list for the tech pack for sure.

One of the reasons I couldn’t find a slightly used S3 for the right money was that none of them had the VC

Was a definite tick on the options list for the tech pack for sure.

One of the reasons I couldn’t find a slightly used S3 for the right money was that none of them had the VC

Yeah, tech pack and privacy glass were both must haves for me.

I still don't understand why the VC isnt standard on the S3, understandable on the A3.

I think it’s out of order that they are taking orders of vehicles that haven’t had their full specs confirmed, first world issues I guess, no biggy. The sales guy has said that if you don’t like any changes there’s no problem cancelling.

Ordered early August and the dealership haven’t really got a clue when it will be built, “in the new year” is all I’ve had from them. Naff all on the market which I’m interested in though. Just a case of sitting tight to see what happens.

Cars in tomorrow for a small water leak so I’ll ask for an update.

Reactions: loftylad and Mythos
I think it’s out of order that they are taking orders of vehicles that haven’t had their full specs confirmed, first world issues I guess, no biggy. The sales guy has said that if you don’t like any changes there’s no problem cancelling.

Ordered early August and the dealership haven’t really got a clue when it will be built, “in the new year” is all I’ve had from them. Naff all on the market which I’m interested in though. Just a case of sitting tight to see what happens.

Cars in tomorrow for a small water leak so I’ll ask for an update.

VAG is an enormous company, and what’s really annoying me is their attitude to the WLTP delays.

Why can’t they be honest and tell us when the MY19 cars are going to be compliant and therefore give estimates on build weeks? I just don’t believe for a second that they don’t know.

If it’s going to be feb/March or beyond then fine, but tell the truth.

VAG is an enormous company, and what’s really annoying me is their attitude to the WLTP delays.

Why can’t they be honest and tell us when the MY19 cars are going to be compliant and therefore give estimates on build weeks? I just don’t believe for a second that they don’t know.

If it’s going to be feb/March or beyond then fine, but tell the truth.

At this point I actually have a feeling we're gonna be waiting even longer than we've been told. That might be why we haven't got exact dates for our cars.

Whole situation is just a mess to be honest.

Ordered my S3 in June and was just told by the dealership that it will be going into build from the first week of November.
Is the tracking page working for everyone else? It was fine until a few days ago now I cannot access it, it keeps forwarding my to the new 'beta' site =/

How long does it usually take from the car going into build to delivery?

Ordered my S3 in June and was just told by the dealership that it will be going into build from the first week of November.
Is the tracking page working for everyone else? It was fine until a few days ago now I cannot access it, it keeps forwarding my to the new 'beta' site =/
Yeh, they should stick to building cars because their web experience is poor...
https://www.audi.co.uk/account/dashboard#/order/12345678

Reactions: IgorFB
Funny you should mention the web experience, that link doesn’t work.
Presumably you logged in first, and then copied/pasted the link and changed the order number (that's not a valid order number in my example)? If so, then sorry, can't help.

Presumably you logged in first, and then copied/pasted the link and changed the order number (that's not a valid order number in my example)? If so, then sorry, can't help.

Yep, think they might be having a tinker with the site, can’t see details of either my current car or the one on order.

Download the Audi UK app for your smartphone and the tracking is working on there.

(Stolen this info from the WLTP nightmare thread over in the B9 forum)

S3 has moved from stage one to stage two. However. The A4 I ordered was sat at stage two for literally 6 months

So I have it confirmed, the performance is reduced to 300 for my19, some sweet new wheels though as standard

Any pictures of the new wheels?
4824C2AB 7E9B 4B60 8D83 D683AE8CA413

Although I think they aren't bad looking I really hope they are only for the black edition. Prefer the standard wheels on the chrome edition.
I think the chrome are staying the same by the looks of it