yourAudi - Track New Car Order

@Matty_ as yours arrived at the dealership yet? if so, how long did it take to arrive at the dealer once it in UK?

My is now saying "Your Audi has arrived in the UK"

@Matty_ as yours arrived at the dealership yet? if so, how long did it take to arrive at the dealer once it in UK?

Unfortunately for me it’s still at the port! It arrived there Friday evening. I’m hoping it gets moved for this weekend, fingers crossed!

The golden ticket was granted this morning. Your Audi is on its way to the UK

"orderStatus": "39",
"statusDate": "2018-07-12T01:03:42+0100"

Reactions: Matty_

It’s arrived this morning mate! So 5 days or so!

Reactions: S3LOK
Finally got home. Dealer was really good, didn’t wash or touch the car in anyway like requested. Still had all the seat covers on and the stickers on the gloss pillars.

In for a new car detail/ceramic coating next Thursday hopefully so more photos to follow.

Attachments

• C394A81D-D7AF-46A6-852F-9284D740F4B7.jpeg
    C394A81D-D7AF-46A6-852F-9284D740F4B7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 389
Reactions: S3LOK
Collecting next Tuesday but it's now made it to the dealer. Full status list for anyone interested.

"orderStatus": "70",
"statusDate": "2018-07-18T01:04:12+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "40",
"statusDate": "2018-07-14T01:03:54+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "39",
"statusDate": "2018-07-12T01:03:42+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2018-06-29T01:03:50+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2018-06-18T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2018-06-16T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2018-06-15T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2018-06-14T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2018-05-31T01:04:31+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2018-05-18T01:05:08+0100"
}

Shame there’s no way for us Australians to track the car. I’d love to know what status my build is at! Production started on the 7th of July.

Went into Audi a couple of weeks ago to buy a factory order RS3 only to find the order books had shut down. Dealer found one at the Port of Tyne pretty much to my spec that was unassigned last Wednesday and now I pick it up next Monday... result!!

Reactions: NevMan, Kondax and Pook
Guys just remind me as it’s been a while since I tracked an order and looked in the background data...

Where does build week appear? Was it at the bottom after the optional extra codes?

Also when does MY19 build kick in?

Guys just remind me as it’s been a while since I tracked an order and looked in the background data...

Where does build week appear? Was it at the bottom after the optional extra codes?

Also when does MY19 build kick in?

MY19 around week 49 my dealer told me

Thank you - quite a late start date this year, thought it was around week 30 something

I was at my dealer on Monday and he should me on there system there first order on MY19 S3 was to be built in week 49. So i mite be bit earlier or even earlier on other A3's models.

Reactions: Ian66, NevMan and Kuku
I was at my dealer on Monday and he should me on there system there first order on MY19 S3 was to be built in week 49. So i mite be bit earlier or even earlier on other A3's models.

Had this confirmed to me today as well...

So ...I’ve placed an order for a new S3 last week but I’ve not yet received an order number. I assume this is because the WLTP delays ?

They are yet to assign build dates / weeks just yet for the MY19 S3’s ?

The dealer did mention a waiting list type situation

Anyone else in the same boat ?

When I ordered my A4 I got an order number more or less straight away but it just sat on the page for a while at stage one “order received”

Ordered my S3 August 4th and still haven't heard anything so you might be waiting for a bit yet.

Ordered my S3 August 4th and still haven't heard anything so you might be waiting for a bit yet.

Ah, no worries then. Just like to have something to see on the tracker even if it’s day one stage one. Makes it seem more real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered my S3 in June. Heard nothing! Not even an order number! WLTP ******** and Audi incompetence.

Ordered my S3 in June. Heard nothing! Not even an order number! WLTP ******** and Audi incompetence.

That’s a long time to have no info !

I ordered my A4 in May but due to the delays I cancelled it and switched to the S3. My logic was: if I’m waiting a long time anyway I may as well be waiting for something special

Reactions: loftylad
Yeah WLTP is making a right royal mess...ordered Q5 in May and still nothing re build week etc

In some ways I actually feel for the dealers as seems they are also in the dark...

Long time lurker here.

I have an a3 Sportback on order. Hit status 39 on the 30th Sep, but it has not progressed further.... looking at the history on here most people were only at that status for a few days. It can’t still be on the ship, have been in contact on live chat about 4 days ago who have said it is here and the status will be updated soon. Anyone else in a similar position?

I have an order number now and still on the first stage “welcome” page

Reactions: loftylad
Hi Guys,
Does the link in the first page still work?

I've tried several times over the last week and after I enter my credentials, it just displays a "Service unavailable" message:

Upload 2018 10 12 19 40 53

Ordered mines 24/7/18. Collecting on Wednesday. The tracker never worked for me the full time until yesterday when the car was already delivered to the dealer.

So did you get the same issue logging in, or did it just not show the correct status?
I bought an A4 in 2016 and the tracker worked very well, my kids loved checking out the status and seeing it move/update...

:frowning::grimacing::racer:
So did you get the same issue logging in, or did it just not show the correct status?
I bought an A4 in 2016 and the tracker worked very well, my kids loved checking out the status and seeing it move/update...
Hi I’m currently logged into my account no problems whatsoever . Only that it has been in Transit from Ingolstadt since the 7th I can’t wait any longer

I couldn't track it at all. Kept coming up service temporarily unavailable or order not recognsied. Tried it for the last time yesterday just to see if it would work. The best way I was updated on the order was on Twitter through direct message to Audi UK.

I couldn't track it at all. Kept coming up service temporarily unavailable or order not recognsied. Tried it for the last time yesterday just to see if it would work. The best way I was updated on the order was on Twitter through direct message to Audi UK.
I’m currently logged in using my phone. If you don’t mind me asking what model have you ordered?

Reactions: Tiff.90
I have ordered a Q8 Vorsprung. In glacier white. I’m very luck to get it this early because initially I was told delivery for November or March on all Q8 Vorsprung. Luckily my order SOP date was given for 1st October the day Audi UK told my dealer that those who have not got a build date will be looking at end of March for delivery.

Its weird how it works for you but not for others. I've ordered an A6 a couple of weeks ago, due in December, but it isn't the car that is making the difference, it just refuses to allow me to log in. I've tried creating a new account, tried different browsers, and tried on my phone, all just show up that same "service unavailable" message. :grumpy:

Its weird how it works for you but not for others. I've ordered an A6 a couple of weeks ago, due in December, but it isn't the car that is making the difference, it just refuses to allow me to log in. I've tried creating a new account, tried different browsers, and tried on my phone, all just show up that same "service unavailable" message. :grumpy:
Mate, it wont even let me register!! So I signed up to the MyAudi but the automated email that they are meant to send back to confirm your email address doesn't even get sent back. Tried all my folders such as spam and what not but nothing! This will be my first Audi and its been an awful experience so far! Ordered an A4 back in May and still waiting on a build week.

Yes I tried registering again to see if it was a problem with my account and it came up with the same "service unavailable" error. I tried requesting a password reset, and although it did respond saying "email has been sent...", no email ever arrived. I've given up! Disappointingly poor...

Yes I tried registering again to see if it was a problem with my account and it came up with the same "service unavailable" error. I tried requesting a password reset, and although it did respond saying "email has been sent...", no email ever arrived. I've given up! Disappointingly poor...
Got a phone call this afternoon from Kings Lynn Audi. I think he said he was the business manager or something along those lines. Apparently some A4s are starting to get build weeks with the earliest being build week 5 with delivery in March and he second that mine will be the same. So if anyone else is in the same boat as me then we have a long wait to go yet.....so by time its comes it will be almost a year since i ordered it! I wonder if they could supply a different car in the interim.

Got a phone call this afternoon from Kings Lynn Audi. I think he said he was the business manager or something along those lines. Apparently some A4s are starting to get build weeks with the earliest being build week 5 with delivery in March and he second that mine will be the same. So if anyone else is in the same boat as me then we have a long wait to go yet.....so by time its comes it will be almost a year since i ordered it! I wonder if they could supply a different car in the interim.

You could ask. I asked my dealer but they said there was nothing in stock they could let me use.

Anyone else waiting for a car to be shipped from Emden?

Mine was BW36 and has been at Emden since 23rd September. Getting very frustrated watching ships come and go but mine doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Dealer says it's been on "priority" for a couple of weeks now, but he has a few in the same boat and reckons there's just mega delays at Emden...

FWIW, I spoke with Audi UK and they resolved the login problem. There was some issue with the account, but they sent over a password reset, and by resetting the password, I am now able to login - and I can see a build start date of 5th November WOHOO.