784 KB · Views: 373
  • 9D9CFCD5-C248-4EE3-AFD1-BD6485D1C81B.jpeg
    9D9CFCD5-C248-4EE3-AFD1-BD6485D1C81B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 363
  • 0AAEA169-5ADE-4CE5-893B-B22FC017074C.jpeg
    0AAEA169-5ADE-4CE5-893B-B22FC017074C.jpeg
    682.5 KB · Views: 350
Reactions: NevMan, Powerenhancer, Chris43 and 3 others
Out of curiosity, is anyone else’s car on its to the port/at the port! My S3 is on its way, hoping I can get lucky with a ship so it’s not sat there for days on end!

My RS3 has been stuck at Emden for almost 5 weeks but I am now 99% there is a problem of some kind preventing Audi from releasing the car. For other cars the delays don't look too bad and I wouldn't be surprised if it is on a boat within a week.

Reactions: Matty_
My RS3 has been stuck at Emden for almost 5 weeks but I am now 99% there is a problem of some kind preventing Audi from releasing the car. For other cars the delays don't look too bad and I wouldn't be surprised if it is on a boat within a week.

5 weeks! I’d be pulling my hair out haha. I have seen things of this though, some people say it’s because of regulatory spot checks but does seem excessive amount of time. Hopefully I don’t fall victim to the same and your on the boat soon

They hold cars at the port for rectification work. When it does finally arrive inspect every inch closely !!

Look for posts for @B5NUT from memory he had a really bad experience

5 weeks! I’d be pulling my hair out haha. I have seen things of this though, some people say it’s because of regulatory spot checks but does seem excessive amount of time. Hopefully I don’t fall victim to the same and your on the boat soon

Very disappointing and made worse by the fact that Audi refuse to provide any actual info to the dealer as to why it is held up. From what I can work out it's either a spot check, pre-delivery recall or damage. I certainly hope it's not been damaged because as mentioned in another thread, my previous new order S5 was damaged before delivery and Audi tried to hide it from me!

Sorry..Just bit of topic, i've placed a order for a Q2 now i know the car as just been built but whenever i use the link and enter my order number to check my car i get a message saying "Sorry, order not found" but the order number is right. As anyone else had this problem?

My A3 was stuck there for a similar amount of time, so I got the "executive team" involved after I sent an email to the head of Audi UK. At that point I got a loan car arranged, but still not got no further information from Audi UK, as they are a separate entity to Audi Germany the factory will not give out any information about individual manufacturing or sipping issues with vehicles, even if it's their own entity's like Audi UK requesting the information.

Eventually when I did receive the car it came in damaged, looked like the sill trim had been either incorrectly fitted or caught during shipping, then after the dealer tried to fix it and made a mess of the fix I rejected the car and a new one ordered, all the way through the process the "executive team" was involved and I go a loan car for a total of 6 month while a new one was being built. The way I looked at it I got a free car for 6 months so was not that bothered in the end.

Good luck with your car but I would be looking to to email the head of Audi UK.

Reactions: Powerenhancer and NevMan
My A3 was stuck there for a similar amount of time, so I got the "executive team" involved after I sent an email to the head of Audi UK. At that point I got a loan car arranged, but still not got no further information from Audi UK, as they are a separate entity to Audi Germany the factory will not give out any information about individual manufacturing or sipping issues with vehicles, even if it's their own entity's like Audi UK requesting the information.

Eventually when I did receive the car it came in damaged, looked like the sill trim had been either incorrectly fitted or caught during shipping, then after the dealer tried to fix it and made a mess of the fix I rejected the car and a new one ordered, all the way through the process the "executive team" was involved and I go a loan car for a total of 6 month while a new one was being built. The way I looked at it I got a free car for 6 months so was not that bothered in the end.

Will do that if it doesn't progress in the next few days.

I have ordered an SQ5 and myself and a few other lads on the SQ section of the forum are all waiting on the same boat it seems - so definitely not model specific, I contacted Audi UK today and they have confirmed there is a delay at Emden.

I have ordered an SQ5 and myself and a few other lads on the SQ section of the forum are all waiting on the same boat it seems - so definitely not model specific, I contacted Audi UK today and they have confirmed there is a delay at Emden.

Usual Audi BS. There are no delays with regards to shipping capacity as thousands of other cars have made it from the factory to the UK, well within 2 weeks and are continuing to do so. There are known QC issues/checks with the Q5 but I am not sure why the hold up on a few RS3's.

Usual Audi BS. There are no delays with regards to shipping capacity as thousands of other cars have made it from the factory to the UK, well within 2 weeks and are continuing to do so. There are known QC issues/checks with the Q5 but I am not sure why the hold up on a few RS3's.

Think I read further down this thread that the RS models haven’t gone through the new WLTP emissions test yet so that’s the hold up

that is a nightmare, but as you say, not the end of the world getting a loaner for 6 months, assuming it was a decent one. I hope you ragged the **** out of it :racer:

Think I read further down this thread that the RS models haven’t gone through the new WLTP emissions test yet so that’s the hold up

Yep, nothing to do with WLTP. That is more a worry for those that have ordered but are waiting for a build slot.

Reactions: Paul Gilham
that is a nightmare, but as you say, not the end of the world getting a loaner for 6 months, assuming it was a decent one. I hope you ragged the **** out of it :racer:

They gave me a brand new (<60 miles on the clock) A5 sportback with a few toys, like reversing camera, tech pack & VC, never ragged it but clocked up almost 5k miles in the six months. Nice motor and was sad to see it go, as other than fuel it did not cost me a penny to run or pay for.

Reactions: NevMan

Hi, if you could pm me the email I would be grateful. 37 days now in Emden and I've had enough.

No need to PM it's all freely available on line https://www.complaintsdepartment.co.uk/audi-uk/

It's unlikely you will get a direct response from him, but his PA will respond and will help get you to the exec department. However no matter how much you shout they will not be able to get the car moving any quicker or tell you why it's stuck there. But they should be able to get you into a decent car and offer some compensation...

Reactions: Powerenhancer
No need to PM it's all freely available on line https://www.complaintsdepartment.co.uk/audi-uk/

It's unlikely you will get a direct response from him, but his PA will respond and will help get you to the exec department. However no matter how much you shout they will not be able to get the car moving any quicker or tell you why it's stuck there. But they should be able to get you into a decent car and offer some compensation...

Thanks. If it is of any value to anyone the Audi CS team has just revealed a little more info. And I quote - "There is a backlog on certain cars", and not a shipping backlog as previous stated. He implied that the issue could be emissions related but that they don't have any further info.

I ordered a Q5 on 4th June, it was already built and at the Emden port. It' still status 38 :( - Dealer said roughly 2 weeks until I could collect... Hoping it gets on a ****** ship soon!

Reactions: NevMan and CC-SQ5
I ordered a Q5 on 4th June, it was already built and at the Emden port. It' still status 38 :( - Dealer said roughly 2 weeks until I could collect... Hoping it gets on a ****** ship soon!
I ordered a SQ5 in January, it is still sitting at status 38, but my dealer just text today saying it was in the UK. There is backlogs at the port so only certain cars are making it through it seems.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On the tracker it says my car was originally ordered on the 31st Jan... Hopefully it will make it onto a ship soon then.

VAG accumulate cats at Emden until they have enough cars to fill a boat for a particular UK port destination. When I tracked mine (11 days @ status 38) I read somewhere that modern car carriers e.g. Thames Highway can transport 1600 cars at once.

VAG accumulate cats at Emden until they have enough cars to fill a boat for a particular UK port destination. When I tracked mine (11 days @ status 38) I read somewhere that modern car carriers e.g. Thames Highway can transport 1600 cars at once.

More like - cars sit at Emden until they have enough boats to move them. VAG group alone average over 12k cars per week to the 3 ports.

Hey guys my first post! Long time lurker.

I placed my order on the 18th of may, for a; 2018 rs3 glacier white
Performance package 4
Matrix headlights
Phone box light
Design pack
Black optics
Pano roof
Pretty much every option minus the ceramic brakes and privacy glass.

The dealer I ordered through advised me that I had a build date of 7 July.

Now with all this news of changing regulations and deadlines (September 2018) I’m wondering does this apply to Australia? Will my order be affected because of this? My car is meant to be delivered to me mid September or as late as early October according to my dealership.

Reactions: NevMan
I am eagerly waiting for mine to get moving. The statuses from 21-24 all look to be just scheduled so don't think can even rely on that being a true reflection of where it is right now.

orderHistory:
-
orderStatus: 24
statusDate: "2018-06-18T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 23
statusDate: "2018-06-16T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 22
statusDate: "2018-06-15T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 21
statusDate: "2018-06-14T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 20
statusDate: "2018-05-31T01:04:31+0100"
-
orderStatus: 10
statusDate: "2018-05-18T01:05:08+0100"

I am eagerly waiting for mine to get moving. The statuses from 21-24 all look to be just scheduled so don't think can even rely on that being a true reflection of where it is right now.

orderHistory:
-
orderStatus: 24
statusDate: "2018-06-18T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 23
statusDate: "2018-06-16T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 22
statusDate: "2018-06-15T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 21
statusDate: "2018-06-14T00:00:00+0100"
-
orderStatus: 20
statusDate: "2018-05-31T01:04:31+0100"
-
orderStatus: 10
statusDate: "2018-05-18T01:05:08+0100"

Weird, mine just says:

"orderStatus": "38",
"deliveryDealerCode": "00359",
"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2018-06-05T01:02:06+0100"

Small change this morning;

"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2018-06-29T01:03:50+0100"

Hi Guys,

I've not been able to login to the site for a while now, I usually login using twitter but getting a token error. Oh well sorry for the lack of update...here is my order status so far:

I spoke to the dealer on the 21st and he advised the earliest I could get the car would be the 2nd July....

orderStatus "70"
statusDate "2018-06-21T01:02:37+0100"
orderStatus "40"
statusDate "2018-06-15T01:02:42+0100"
orderStatus "39"
statusDate "2018-06-13T01:02:37+0100"
orderStatus "30"
statusDate "2018-05-30T01:02:53+0100"
orderStatus "24"
statusDate "2018-05-28T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "23"
statusDate "2018-05-26T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "22"
statusDate "2018-05-25T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "21"
statusDate "2018-05-24T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "20"
statusDate "2018-05-11T01:02:58+0100"
orderStatus "10"
statusDate "2018-05-03T01:02:26+0100"
orderStatus "00"
statusDate "2018-05-01T01:02:20+0100"

I've ordered an Q2 and for almost 2 weeks the status is still said "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt" my dealership as told me it is at the port waiting to go on a ship.

Anyone knows what the delay is??

I've ordered an Q2 and for almost 2 weeks the status is still said "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt" my dealership as told me it is at the port waiting to go on a ship.

I’m in the same situation bud, myself around 3 weeks now.

Dealer said that is was due to the new emissions tests to why cars are delayed whether that is the case or not though i don’t know

Mine s3 is on a ship today!

Any update whether yours has got its golden ticket?

Mine s3 is on a ship today!

Any update whether yours has got its golden ticket?

Nope no golden ticket for me yet. I been told that it as been released to the boat, but still no movement.

How long did your have to wait at the port until when on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope no golden ticket for me yet. I been told that it as been released to the boat, but still no movement.

How long did your have to wait at the port until when on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was bang on 3 weeks so perhaps yours will be the same.

See how long it sits at Grimsby now before getting transported to my dealer

How long have you been at the port?

I'm not 100% sure. Maybe nearing 7 days now at status 38. It doesn't show a date in the json data. Hopefully it is on a boat sometime soon.

Mine is in the UK now. Was 38 from 4th June to 4th July, then 39 for a couple of days then 40 yesterday.

Finally, check this morning and it status as changed to "Your Audi is on its way to the UK".

Reactions: Matty_