yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Still I can't believe that there is a way of knowing exactly when the transport company is collecting the car!

Update: my will power lasted 19 minutes then sent an email!

You need to relax, seriously !

The logistics company will compile together all the car orders they have to move for Audi and VW, they have other cars to deliver not just yours !!

They will then load and route the transporters accordingly. Its just not economical to visit each dealer or delivery area everyday. You've only paid £525 to get your car all the way from Germany, in general shipping terms that's a bargain.

The logistics company will know to the nearest half day or couple of hours when your car will reach the dealer.

Reactions: JDHOWELLS
WTF just happened!?
Rockies Highway just turned around in the middle of the sea.

baba1c1c50d4cb7cfce84b4cfc13c70b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WTF just happened!?

Looks as though it saw a massive floating sign saying 'Mapbox' and run away :grin:

Reactions: craigwhelan
You need to relax, seriously !

The logistics company will compile together all the car orders they have to move for Audi and VW, they have other cars to deliver not just yours !!

They will then load and route the transporters accordingly. Its just not economical to visit each dealer or delivery area everyday. You've only paid £525 to get your car all the way from Germany, in general shipping terms that's a bargain.

The logistics company will know to the nearest half day or couple of hours when your car will reach the dealer.

I don't have an issue with it taking time; I have an issue that Audi CS and my dealer don't know when it will actually arrive. It was the same with my Golf R. My dealer told me after 5 days that they expected a delivery the following Wednesday and that's when it arrived.

It's clear some dealers make more effort to keep on top of it but most just put in that transport order and let it turn up whenever.

WTF just happened!?

baba1c1c50d4cb7cfce84b4cfc13c70b.jpg

That's wierd but its almost at Sheerness now.

Maybe its like when the sat nav gets confused and they had to go the wrong way for a bit before it updated :)

That's wierd but its almost at Sheerness now.

Maybe its like when the sat nav gets confused and they had to go the wrong way for a bit before it updated :)
Odd stuff!!!
But it was funny to watch it...
Okay... It got funnier when it started to get back on track

Odd stuff!!!
But it was funny to watch it...
Okay... It got funnier when it started to get back on track

Rockies Highway helmsman is clearly drunk. He's just had another wobble on the way to Sheerness.
I think the crew are looking for overtime.
IMG 0734

Rockies Highway helmsman is clearly drunk. He's just had another wobble on the way to Sheerness.
View attachment 129372

Actually that maneuver seems to be quite common - Makashar Highway did the same thing near Sheerness.

I can only guess that if we looked back at Rockies route that when it turned around maybe there was another ship in the way - possibly Military which don't show up. That's the most likely explanation although we can come up with plenty of silly ones!

Actually that maneuver seems to be quite common - Makashar Highway did the same thing near Sheerness.

I can only guess that if we looked back at Rockies route that when it turned around maybe there was another ship in the way - possibly Military which don't show up. That's the most likely explanation although we can come up with plenty of silly ones!
Looks like what planes do stacking over Heathrow, waiting for a landing slot. Anyway, Rockies is nearly in Sheerness. Some southerners getting orderstatus 40 in next couple of days.

Looks like what planes do stacking over Heathrow, waiting for a landing slot. Anyway, Rockies is nearly in Sheerness. Some southerners getting orderstatus 40 in next couple of days.

40 is just a frustrating number... until it's collected.

Everything after 30 is quite testing :)
70 is my lucky number :)

So my car must have got to PDI centre yesterday. Here is my complete track. I am waiting for a callback from the dealer to do finance and drive-away.

[{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2017-06-29T01:05:09+0100"},{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-06-27T01:05:05+0100"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-06-24T01:04:40+0100"},
ORDERSTATUS 38 on 2017-06-19
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-15T01:05:52+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-20T01:07:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-05-12T01:07:20+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S1

So the dealer said we can do the finance now so the plan is to do that tomorrow.

Audi online chat says the car has arrived at the dealer, status 70. The dealer says they don't have it yet. My status hasn't changed.

So not sure what's going on there! The dealer also said they can't do finance until they have the car. Lol.

I am hoping that the dealer simply misunderstood my question and not that the car has gone missing! Stolen off the lorry and thoughtfully scanned by the thieves!

Last edited:
The dealer is expecting the car at 3pm.

Apparently they update status to 70 when they know it will be delivered that day hence why CS said delivered and he said not.

The dealer said collection at the latest next Wednesday- hopefully it will be Monday or Tuesday as Wednesday is an early start and long drive and I don't want to add extra mileage.

My only concern is the mileage on my current car. The payments over the last 5 months should cancel out the loss of value but still if they ask for money money it will cause a delay as I've budgeted for what we agreed not more!

I have no idea how they approach changes in px values based on increased mileage since we made the deal. (Deal was based on around 20k miles I've now done 33k).

Last edited:
Good news!

Mine has moved forward twice since I could pick it up on the tracker. It started 3rd week of Aug, then 2nd week. Currently its 3rd week July. It always seems to change on a Sunday night.

TBH I dont expect it to move again, it must be getting close to the point where it locks and the build spec cannot be altered.

Good news!

Mine has moved forward twice since I could pick it up on the tracker. It started 3rd week of Aug, then 2nd week. Currently its 3rd week July. It always seems to change on a Sunday night.

TBH I don't expect it to move again, it must be getting close to the point where it locks and the build spec cannot be altered.

I don't want to give you bad news but it could also move back to August again. Mine didn't lock at all. The week before it moved back again and then stayed at that date. My build moved forward a month during the 4 month wait before moving back to the original date that was there when it first appeared on the tracker.

But I could be wrong and it does get built in July.

True, but I'm remaining positive, its not the end of the world if it is built in August. It would be great to get someone into forum who had inside knowledge of the build scheduling. Being German it will be planned to the minutest detail but looking from the outside in it makes no sense. It has to be based on component / sub assembly availability.

My car currently on Makassar Highway, less than an hour outside Sheerness. Only ordered it 6 weeks ago, seems far faster than some other orders on here. Perhaps I'm a lucky one?

I'm still on 60

But...IT'S ON MY DRIVEWAY!!

Excited. Much! :grinning:
Mine never even went through orderstatus 60 but the tracker clearly just gave up with yours. Main thing is you got the car. Hooray!

Reactions: craigwhelan
I ordered my S1 9th May, hoping to be getting it by early next week, which will be 9 weeks end to end. Looks like you'll beat that!

Collection Tuesday; signed papers today... I just have to keep busy for 3 days...

d65a6ad5c1b781593f36bdf3d665ed25.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: craigwhelan and Djs3saloon
I saw a van reverse into one just like that at Driftbridge Audi this evening.

Well at least they can fix it

I’m not a fan of those wheels; I’m just not sure looking at them.

Reactions: Phil's Barber
So my TTS left the factory on the 31st of May and I still don’t have it. It arrived in the uk finally on Tuesday this week. Hope it gets to the dealers next week. Everything is going in slow motion!!!

Last edited:
So my TTS left the factory on the 31st of May and I still don’t have it. It arrived in the uk finally on Tuesday this week. Hope it gets to the dealers next week. Everything is going in slow motion!!!

My car arrived on Friday night but it was the weekend so I'd assume that the weekdays start from working days. So let's say Monday; I asked the dealer to raise a transport order. They do this anyway but they may not do it right away - I would ask your dealer if they have done this and Audi CS can also confirm that.

My car was transported from port on Thursday - CS had no idea it was being moved; neither did the dealer - the transport company let Audi know it would be delivered on Thursday so they updated the status. The dealer is only an hour on the motorway from Sheerness.

It was sorted out at the dealer delivery compound on Friday morning and driven to the dealer on Friday afternoon and shortly before it arrived I signed the finance. I have to wait for the finance company to pay the dealer which based on the weekend means Tuesday which is when I can collect.

In all honesty despite my complaints that was a quick turn around. I don't know where you are or where you dealer is but it seems likely it will be there next week.

My car arrived on Friday night but it was the weekend so I'd assume that the weekdays start from working days. So let's say Monday; I asked the dealer to raise a transport order. They do this anyway but they may not do it right away - I would ask your dealer if they have done this and Audi CS can also confirm that.

My car was transported from port on Thursday - CS had no idea it was being moved; neither did the dealer - the transport company let Audi know it would be delivered on Thursday so they updated the status. The dealer is only an hour on the motorway from Sheerness.

It was sorted out at the dealer delivery compound on Friday morning and driven to the dealer on Friday afternoon and shortly before it arrived I signed the finance. I have to wait for the finance company to pay the dealer which based on the weekend means Tuesday which is when I can collect.

In all honesty despite my complaints that was a quick turn around. I don't know where you are or where you dealer is but it seems likely it will be there next week.
Do I remember right Spinstorm?
Your dealer is in Epsom?
I'm only asking because it looks like the dealer were I placed the order got changed, from Walton to Epsom, on my online account. Apparently they are in the same group or something.
I have no clue why they did that..

Do I remember right Spinstorm?
Your dealer is in Epsom?
I'm only asking because it looks like the dealer were I placed the order got changed, from Walton to Epsom, on my online account. Apparently they are in the same group or something.
I have no clue why they did that..

Yes you are correct. I can see they are both part of driftbridge group.

They have 5-6 dealerships in london and the south.

You should call your dealer and ask.

Thanks for the write-up. I asked my dealer about the transport order and he said it was done automatically. I then asked Audi who raises the transport order and they said “the system “! I don’t get it. Mine is Audi Hatfield.

Thanks for the write-up. I asked my dealer about the transport order and he said it was done automatically. I then asked Audi who raises the transport order and they said “the system “! I don’t get it. Mine is Audi Hatfield.

There is some confusion about the transport order but as long as it has been raised that's the important part. Now it's just a case of waiting for the car to be collected. I think the fact I was so close to port is what made it so it was there the same day it was collected.

They say 7 days. So it should be there next week.

There is some confusion about the transport order but as long as it has been raised that's the important part. Now it's just a case of waiting for the car to be collected. I think the fact I was so close to port is what made it so it was there the same day it was collected.

They say 7 days. So it should be there next week.

Is this something I can check with the online chat or it needs the sales team? Online chat is currently disabled anyway.

Is this something I can check with the online chat or it needs the sales team? Online chat is currently disabled anyway.

EDIT: transport order raised one day after the car docked. Transporter picked it up yesterday afternoon. Wonder when the dealer will call me in for the paperwork.

EDIT: transport order raised one day after the car docked. Transporter picked it up yesterday afternoon. Wonder when the dealer will call me in for the paperwork.

That’s great news. You may want to contact your dealer if your not keen on waiting any longer than required. I am sure they will be in touch but you may not be their priority on the list.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
My dealer gave me build week 34 which is 21 August (I think)but has whizzed through the tracker this week and is now sitting in QC.

I ordered on 19th May so does seem quick especially when I had to wait 6 months for my last golf.

Anyone else had this, can I start getting excited that it will be here in July?

Reactions: as-1905
My dealer gave me build week 34 which is 21 August (I think)but has whizzed through the tracker this week and is now sitting in QC.

I ordered on 19th May so does seem quick especially when I had to wait 6 months for my last golf.

I ordered on 13th May. Never actually knew what my original build date was as my order wasn't set up on the tracker system until the car left the factory on 19th June (although my dealer did indicate it was that week. As far as I'm aware it got unloaded at Sheerness on Friday afternoon and waiting for a transporter to Bristol.

I was originally expecting end of August delivery, super surprised at the speed! If yours is in QC then it has every chance of delivery this month.

Last edited:

Hi
my build date is 03 July, Order date same as yours - 19 May.
As per tracker it started the build last week and in QC from yesterday 01 July.
Based on everyone's feedback in this forum I hope it should be at UK ports between 15th- 20th July.

Hi
my build date is 03 July, Order date same as yours - 19 May.
As per tracker it started the build last week and in QC from yesterday 01 July.
Based on everyone's feedback in this forum I hope it should be at UK ports between 15th- 20th July.
I signed my order at the dealer 9th May, and was originally given a mid August delivery estimate.

Got to QC on 12th June, and picking up next week. So yes, you are right in saying about 3 weeks from QC to pickup for many of us. A few have waited a lot longer at Emden though. No idea why.

Reactions: as-1905