yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Mine was stuck on that for a few days guessing it depends on the shipping but mines in the uk now since Monday and hasn't got to dealers yet fustrating cause I'm that excited
Yeah since friday hasnt changed yet still wish it moves quicker
Mine has been stuck in Quality Control for the last 4 days
Mine was stuck for exactly four days in Quality control and next day was moved to next status.

PAINT SHOP now - and another smiley:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Good man, that's much more like it ;)

It's Friday, the weather is fab and our motors are a few weeks away.......what's not to like?!!! :) :) :)

Its Saturday now and my tracker says the car is in assembly. The video clip of assembly tells me its - - - - an R8:flushed::smiley::sunglasses::sweatsmile: but I am sure they are wrong:disappointed: Hey ho but thank you for the dream Audi:grinning:

i've been given my Audi order number by my lease broker (fleetprices.co.uk) but it reckons it's not in the system. I've used my postcode and the brokers. :coldsweat:

From prep stage to QC in a matter of days....... nearly there...... Can I wait until September though....... for a new plate or do I open my present early.....!!!?????

From prep stage to QC in a matter of days....... nearly there...... Can I wait until September though....... for a new plate or do I open my present early.....!!!?????

Simple mate, rip that pressie open immediately!!

F*cked if I'd wait until Sept ;)

Reactions: gordie1973
QC now and getting itchy - - I wont wait for September as I am having my old personal plate put on it.
By the time I may be ready to let it go I will have forgotten about residual loss etc.
My dealer reckons second week of July:whistle2:

Mine is still waiting to be shipped to uk since last week Friday, this really starts to annoy me how slow its going.:blink:

Yay its on its way - Thank you Ingolstadt:rock:

1429782145020.jpg

mine arrived in the UK today finally after nearly two weeks of waiting to arrive. Now waiting the status on its way to dealership hopefully this is the last stage of waiting :D

mine arrived in the UK today finally after nearly two weeks of waiting to arrive. Now waiting the status on its way to dealership hopefully this is the last stage of waiting :D

Probably be about another 2 weeks yet before you get it if it's arrives in the uk mine come two weeks ago still waiting

Logged into myAudi for first time this morning no problem. Pleasant surprise that build week for my S3 SB is now given as 7 September, rather than 21 September dealer told me last week. I have just added mono pur to the order too so if anything i thought the date might go back the way.

We have a mid-term holiday booked for w/c 12 October. I'd be willing to bet that the car will be ready for collection while I am away......!!

My login won't show the build week, but it is coming together and the basic spec is right so I guess that's something.

your Audi S3 Saloon is coming together.

From exterior features to optional technologies, you customised the car that's right for you. And now we're preparing to build it, just the way you specified. See the processes your car will undergo in our short video.

Getting closer!

Your audi has arrived!!! Feels like Christmas again

Your audi has arrived!!! Feels like Christmas again

Nice, mine has moved to status on "Your new Audi is on its way to Hatfield Audi" excited cant wait. How long did it take you to get yours to the dealership with the transporter?

Nice, mine has moved to status on "Your new Audi is on its way to Hatfield Audi" excited cant wait. How long did it take you to get yours to the dealership with the transporter?

Tbf mine took forever well seemed like it from when it arrived in the UK it was roughly a week then it moved onto "your audi is on it's way to dealers" but at this stage you would think it's on the transporter but it stayed on that stage for at least a week then logged in today and said it's arrived so hopefully I shall get it tomorrow or Saturday

Reactions: tektrob
How quickly can you check on the status? I've had my order number for over a week now but still doesn't recognise details? Is it still a bit early?

Reactions: Jelhead
How quickly can you check on the status? I've had my order number for over a week now but still doesn't recognise details? Is it still a bit early?

Not to sure I'd leave it a week or so

Currently being tickled by emu feathers in the paint shop. Obviously times have been tough since Rod Hull fell off that roof.

Awaiting transport from Emden docks :relaxed:
Hopefully outward bound soonish. Theres a ship travelling to Grimsby tomorrow which it may be on as the destination dealer is Sheffield:neutral:
:footy:

Well, I'm seriously ****** off I placed my lease order with my broker in March for a last week in August delivery. I've chased and chased always to be told it'll be here on time. Finally I get the Audi order number - not in the system. Audi customer services tell me the order hasn't been 'accepted into the system'. So it doesn't even have an allocated build week. And I'm expecting/need it in 8 weeks. My broker is trying to 'sort' things but it looks like I'm screwed. I've no idea who is to blame - the broker says it's the supplying dealer which is North Wales Audi.

Well, I'm seriously ****** off I placed my lease order with my broker in March for a last week in August delivery. I've chased and chased always to be told it'll be here on time. Finally I get the Audi order number - not in the system. Audi customer services tell me the order hasn't been 'accepted into the system'. So it doesn't even have an allocated build week. And I'm expecting/need it in 8 weeks. My broker is trying to 'sort' things but it looks like I'm screwed. I've no idea who is to blame - the broker says it's the supplying dealer which is North Wales Audi.

Exactly the same happened to my order. Although I didn't order through a broker, mine was just a standard PCP new car order. I ordered at the start of February, to be told I would get the car in May. I then later found out that I had build week 28 and it wouldn't arrive until September. If my experience is anything to go by, your odds of having it in 8 weeks are unfortunately very slim. The problem with mine was that it took the dealer until May to order the car. I'm pretty sure the blame in your case would be along similar lines...

Worth noting that I had the same issue and after chasing it up with Audi customer services, I found that the reason it couldn't find my order was my name on the order was Samuel, but my yourAudi name was Sam. So check all your details match your order form, it checks on more than just the order # / postcode.

"Your #TeamSepang S3 Sportback is about to be assembled"

Do people's your Audi cars once built fully match their spec ? Mine is missing couple bits

Reactions: Steve.99999
From what I've been told, Your Audi doesn't show anything you have added to the basic spec.

Well mine has half of my spec but not rest it shows b and o, Mag ride, privacy. Doesn't show led lights though or mono pur or interior light pack

That's me clueless then. Mine has showed none of the spec from the very start apart from basic spec. Looks like it's a wait and see scenario... or could contact the dealer I guess?

Yes may do, I have a copy of what they ordered from the Audi system so I know Hz was definitely submitted correctly.

How weird... the spec/configuration at the bottom of the page shows only the standard stuff, but it also says "electric front seat adjustment/drivers seat with memory function".

I wonder if that's simply a mistake, or something they have added to MY16.