yourAudi - Track New Car Order

CS have confirmed I'm still at port sadly!
CS is not up to date either. Last saturday I spoke to them via chat live after the Isar Highway left Emden. According to CS my car was still in port. They would be able to see if my car had been loaded that day.
This morning I called CS to find out why my car has been stuck in Emden for 21 days already and they told me it had left Emden on the 8th.

CS is not up to date either. Last saturday I spoke to them via chat live after the Isar Highway left Emden. According to CS my car was still in port. They would be able to see if my car had been loaded that day.
This morning I called CS to find out why my car has been stuck in Emden for 21 days already and they told me it had left Emden on the 8th.

So it could well have shipped then... I know it may not have, but at least there's a chance!

Has your tracker not updated yet then?

So it could well have shipped then... I know it may not have, but at least there's a chance!

Has your tracker not updated yet then?
My tracker never went past the welcome to Ingolstadt screen. I did get a message today with an order update but it does not say what has changed.

Reactions: SILVAF0XX
My tracker never went past the welcome to Ingolstadt screen. I did get a message today with an order update but it does not say what has changed.

How frustrating! Although I think I know too much about things now... never in a million years thought I would be viewing marine traffic!

On that note, my god there are a lot of boats sailing in the world - who knew!!!

Reactions: MikeSel^
Sometimes too many

Attachments

• 8f5ffa53e983a4499b0884760db30ed8.jpg
    8f5ffa53e983a4499b0884760db30ed8.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 790
I've got the ship tracking to look forward to ... I'm still in the relentlessly hitting refresh on the tracker phase currently

Oh and watching in Orr every single YouTube S3 video ever recorded since the dawn of time excited much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wxm and SILVAF0XX
Jay! At least yours made it!

Mines still sat in Grimsby (7days now)

Not a happy camper

Jay! At least yours made it!

Mines still sat in Grimsby (7days now)

Not a happy camper
Fingers crossed it will make a move for you tomorrow mine was there for 7days too
Not had the official call its there tho yet
Just what cs told me

Hope so mate.

Did yours update to status 50 over night like the others?

Mine was cleared for shipping on the German side on the 29th. Coming up to the 14 days. HURRY UP

Status 38 this morning, Weser Highway is due to land at Emden later today, fingers crossed my car will be on the list to be loaded bound for Grimsby.

Status 38 this morning, Weser Highway is due to land at Emden later today, fingers crossed my car will be on the list to be loaded bound for Grimsby.

Join the queue buddy! Frustrating knowing it is so close yet so far!

Reactions: trappyj and Supa Koopa
Finally status 40 after apparently being in no man's land for the last 3 days.

Reactions: SILVAF0XX, Marky-s3 and LiamRS
Status 40 and CS suggested yesterday will be on transporter by end of week. :racer:

Reactions: SILVAF0XX and 96cr
A few guys in Melbourne watched (via Marine Tracker) their BW9 cars arrive in port today.

Mine must have flown between Gyor an Bremerhaven to make the boat. Since then it's been a case of counting down the 39 days it takes to get from Germany.

Some guys could be taking delivery as early as the end of next week. I'll collect my car in early May afyer I get back from Europe

On top of all the piles of issues ive had with my dealership and this is a replacement car from my major failure in December my new car has been in 2days and still not received a call to say its in and no returned callbacks.
Think im done now

Mines in but not getting it for another 2weeks Due to car change it's another pain to change over and cant register until the invoices are paid etc from audi

Reactions: A1blkedt
What the usual time scale to be in 'preparation ' for? I've been there a week

Just checked the tracker and spot on 14 days after being cleared for departure the tracker now says I'm the boat!

It's going to Reading Audi in the south so is anyone sure what boat I am on?

And realistic timescales from here? I'm thinking 2 weeks?

Just checked the tracker and spot on 14 days after being cleared for departure the tracker now says I'm the boat!

It's going to Reading Audi in the south so is anyone sure what boat I am on?

And realistic timescales from here? I'm thinking 2 weeks?
Reading will be via Sheerness (I think)

The only car carrier that left yesterday for Sheerness was MAKASSAR HIGHWAY that arrived early this morning; Might be on that one?

Yours will change from prep overnight on the 20th I would say and then be in QC by the 24th. Will probably be at port by Thursday of your build week.

Thanks - I hope you're correct. My existing car is due an oil service at the end of May which as it's a trade-in I don't want to have to do. I'm really hoping it will arrive before then.

Just had a call with my dealer and picking my S5 up on Monday, woohoo! I'm BW10 btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just looking when Germany have Bank Holidays and discovered that April 23rd is German Beer Day.
https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/germany/
Not sure I like the idea of some half p**sed up German putting my car together the day after! :sign omg: Ha ha.

Relax... your car will more than likely be built by then!

As far as the tracker is concerned, it seems to just go through the milestones over the weekend before your BW by default. I'm not entirely certain that it is representative of what your car is actually doing.

We'll see...

Thanks - I hope you're correct. My existing car is due an oil service at the end of May which as it's a trade-in I don't want to have to do. I'm really hoping it will arrive before then.

It's really hard to predict that part though to be honest.

I was on the train to the port by the Thursday of my BW and achieved status 38 (released for shipping) on the Friday. That was last week and it is still sitting there. They also have ships pretty much docking daily 7 days a week, so there are lots of opportunities for it to ship. It is this part that is the great unknown, and as much as it is annoying for me at the minute, some people have waited around 3 weeks for there's to finally get on a boat!!

If the stars align and you have no major hold ups I would say you should be fine for end of May... but it won't take much to have you sweating a bit like ha ha!

Reactions: kirkyrs