yourAudi - Track New Car Order

My status just went to panel shop
What was your expected construction date? Trying to see how far ahead / behind they are. Im awaiting a TTS but might give me an indication.

What was your expected construction date? Trying to see how far ahead / behind they are. Im awaiting a TTS but might give me an indication.
Week 1,January 4th
Do the S3 saloon get built at the same plant as the TTS?

Week 1,January 4th
Do the S3 saloon get built at the same plant as the TTS?
not sure good point tho. I think TTS are built in Hungary. So I guess its a bout a week ahead at least for the S3 ☺. Bet you are excited.

In just over an hour ... my new car order status will go from being built 'next year' to 'next month' :)

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Baldyone, Simon L and 1 other person
My A3 Sportback Sport Nav is within the "Preparation" stage.

Order placed 28/11/2015, will begin construction 25 January apparently. So about a 2 month wait to start construction. Dealer estimated delivery as 18 March so a further 7 week wait for construction through to shipment and delivery, does that sound about right?

If they do arrive early (i.e. pre-March) do we just have to tell the dealer to stick it in their secure parking area until March for it to be registered?

Mine has just come out of PDI at my Audi dealership so ready to collect this Saturday.
Popping in tomorrow morning for the reg & finance documents - canny wait like.

Order placed 28/11/2015, will begin construction 25 January apparently. So about a 2 month wait to start construction. Dealer estimated delivery as 18 March so a further 7 week wait for construction through to shipment and delivery, does that sound about right?

If they do arrive early (i.e. pre-March) do we just have to tell the dealer to stick it in their secure parking area until March for it to be registered?

I ordered mine at the end of Sept with a March delivery date, so it's pretty much 2 months early.

Ordered an S3 saloon on the 29/11/15. Build week of 4 and delivery date on week 8. If it does come earlier than March I've told my dealer to hold it in the compound and don't register it until March and they said that's not a problem. Sound about right

My S3 saloon is now in quality control,can't wait now!!!!!!

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Mine is also at quality control stage. I'm only guessing but it seems to be at least a month early as I was expecting it end of Feb.

Woohoo! My S3 just went into the Panel Shop today

Check out my dilemma on #189 and share your thoughts

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/new-s3-ordered-2nd-time-lucky.257364/page-5#post-2636272

9d3a9f70cd67c4f28dc686823606ace3.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's moved to paint shop......yippeeeee.

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Going by other posts a week sounds reasonable certainly should not be any longer. Average is about 4 days.

Reactions: DeckedS3
Im gutted i ordered mine last week to be told yesterday, orders have pushed back so mine would be week 25, i could have one sooner but would have to compromise on the spec,

week 25...jeez that is a hell of a wait. can other dealers not get one quicker?

wow week 25 that's such a wait. I was lucky in that I got the last available spec modifiable car the dealership already had on order. Otherwise March would've become April/May delivery..

i tried a few as did they looking at orders that had already been placed. they found a couple on order non of which can be changed as have gone past that part of the order process. i was originally told march/april but unless i take a one already on the system it will be Aug/sep. Gutted

Mines been in quality control now for 10 days not happy
How reliable are these updates?

Mine has been in QC for 4 days now, suppose it depends on how many they get through QC and/or if they find a problem in QC that needs rectifying

I have been following another forum (TT Forum) and there is a guy on there who has been waiting since last Monday too (10 days). Typically before Xmas it was taking 4-5 days. Not sure if there is a backlog over Xmas to get thru. My TT has been in since Monday just gone (4 days) I was hoping it went to the next stage on Saturday am (as per pre xmas) but not looking likely now going by others.

Trying to put my order number in to track it but mine is only 7 numbers says it's supposed to be 8 :s

Mines moved to panel shop, confirmed build week is week 4 according to my dealer but on the tracker it seem to be getting built early. How long did your car take to get to your dealership once it was being built ?

Mines in panel shop too. Was build week 5 at time of order but brought forward to week 3 soon after. I am hoping for delivery to dealership around mid Feb.

Mines in panel shop too. Was build week 5 at time of order but brought forward to week 3 soon after. I am hoping for delivery to dealership around mid Feb.

As I want it on a 16 plate I don't want it to arrive early and just be sitting at the dealers for a couple of weeks. God forbid it to be used at a test vehicle for other potential buyers.

My current car sat at the dealers for a couple of weeks because I wasn't around to collect it. It was given it's pdi just before collection. So no chance of becoming a test vehicle. I assume this one will be handled in the same way if it arrives early for March delivery.

My current car sat at the dealers for a couple of weeks because I wasn't around to collect it. It was given it's pdi just before collection. So no chance of becoming a test vehicle. I assume this one will be handled in the same way if it arrives early for March delivery.
I'll make sure to let my dealer know to not complete the PDI until a few days before I pick it up. And the status has moved to paint shop.

Cars at the assembly stage now. Making some quick progress.