YourAudi build tracker

Apparently no longer than 3 days. But the whole delivery process is so variable, it's hard to pin a date on collection until the car is in the UK.
Right... so although my LEX portal says 17/11/ at the dealers ..that could change as it is only in preparation?

Right... so although my LEX portal says 17/11/ at the dealers ..that could change as it is only in preparation?

I'd have thought that's a worst case date at the dealers, as usually we get told 3-4 weeks for delivery once the car leaves the factory.

Wow that's good! I'm going to get on to mine now and see if they'll give me a definite date!

I've just signed and sent the paperwork back and the dealer has sent me a video of the car just after arrival which was a really nice touch. It looks superb even though the protective wrapping was still on it.

Reactions: willh92
That's a quick turn around considering yours arrived at the port the same day as mine!

I think mine arrived at Sheerness either Sunday night or Monday morning and it's about 60 miles to Crawley Audi, but it's a pretty good turn around considering Friday night I was grinding my teeth after 2 weeks at status 38!
Any definite date for your collection yet?

I think mine arrived at Sheerness either Sunday night or Monday morning and it's about 60 miles to Crawley Audi, but it's a pretty good turn around considering Friday night I was grinding my teeth after 2 weeks at status 38!
Any definite date for your collection yet?

Yeah, I was fortunate to not have too long at status 38 - I know a lot of people see well over a week.

Mine's finally arrived this morning at the dealers - hoping for mid week collection next week, they said they'd get back to me with a date once it's pdi'd.

Reactions: Ian-Milton Keynes
Mine has been in preparation now for 2 weeks ..this normal?

Collection scheduled in for midday on Thursday - obviously booked the day off work to play with the car! Cannot wait. I remember when it was 3 months away as opposed to 3 days!

Enjoy your hand over Will; I am picking mine up at11.00 on Wednesday, 3 months to the day that I ordered it. A 100 mile drive home via the M23, M25 and M1 should give me plenty of time to get acquainted with it!

Enjoy your hand over Will; I am picking mine up at11.00 on Wednesday, 3 months to the day that I ordered it. A 100 mile drive home via the M23, M25 and M1 should give me plenty of time to get acquainted with it!

Thanks, and you!

Sounds like a good little drive home! Mine's about 25 miles, but as I've got the day off work I'll spend all afternoon out in it probably, try to get it bed in nicely, the first 500 miles out of the way quickly!

IMG 0040
IMG 0084
Just a couple of pics right after handover - how dare it rain!!
A 100 mile drive home and the car was superb, I'm delighted with it.

Nice!! Looks lovely, colour looks great. Glad you're pleased with it!

Makes me want mine even more now, tomorrow midday can't come quick enough.

Cheers Will, I'm sure you will love it. Just been out for my first night drive and am really impressed with all the illumination inside and out. The cabin looks fantastic and the headlights look pretty mean as well. Enjoy!

Hi Will

Enjoy today mate .post loads of pics

..you were right BTW now in panel shop!!
how long in there??

IMG 3680
IMG 3682
IMG 3677
IMG 3679

Absolutely love the car! Couldn't be happier with it!! Can't wait to drive it again, early start for work tomorrow to see what its like in the dark!

Reactions: Ian-Milton Keynes and Gordo77
Side shot please Will ..
and just noticed ,... you got yours 5 days early?

IMG 3685

It's a poor image, looks a bit squashed. I'll get some better ones at the weekend but there you go.
Yeah got it in slightly under 3 months, got lucky with the transport side of things!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
ok ..so my car is on the boat!!
Any idea how long before it hits UK please?

Hi guys,

I have an order on an A1 Black Edition, mines saying "your Audi has left Brussels" for two days now (sorry I have no idea how to find the status number) - how long was your cars in the docks for until it said "Your Audi is on the way to the UK"?

Got lucky with Quality Control it was in for two days so hoping it doesn't stall at the docks lol

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/youraudi-track-new-car-order.245697/page-5

Use this link for status codes - ensure you login to your Audi tracker first, then open a new tab and copy the link on page five of the link I've attached to this post.

It's quite a variable process until it's on the boat - once it's in England the dealers should be able to tell you when to collect. Mine was only a 2-3 days at the port before on a boat.

Aha, I am order status 38 then. Thank you :)

I am status 39.. how do a find a list of what each code means?

I am status 39.. how do a find a list of what each code means?

I found this on the thread Will linked... not sure if the A3 is the same as the A1 though since I'm on 38 and that's not specified

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Seems the website doesn't distinguish between status codes 40 and 60.

mmm strange as tracker says still on the boat where list says 39 is in the uk ..

Mines now on the ship! Around 3/4 days in the port. Surely I should be looking at under 2 weeks delivery now?

its now arrived in the uk .... Lex Autolease who i have the care through estimated an arrival date at dealers of 17/11 ...could this be
earlier now?

My s1 has been status 30 for 8 days now Ordered 2nd September. Painful

Ok so tracker says mine has arrived at the dealers!; no gotta wait to Lex to call me as its a lease car...

Seams after the build its the longest wait