Your Next Car?

Keep seeing the Q2 on the road. Looks a little awkward, like a box on wheels, definitely the A2 spiritual successor.

Ohhhh that's harsh. Looks fun in Quantum grey and black place. S3 2.0L engine in that. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent choices there. If you don't need the space, that TTRS is epic. Cayman GTS would be nice.

Yes the TTRS or Cayman would be amazing, will have to wait a few years until the kids are older also.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
2.5 tfsi in the q2 know that's a recipe

Got a few in mind, couldnt be so varied however..

Toyota Landcruiser (will depend on when they plan on releasing the invincible X trim)

G30 530d M Sport (pref xDrive with M Performance pack)
G20 330d M Sport (depends on what it looks like upon release later this year)

I do however fancy buying an old school motor to compliment whichever can I buy next year:

E46 M3 (my absolute fave)
R129 Mercedes SL500
BMW 635csi (‘84 shape)

After my experience with Audi, I defo prefer them to Mercedes but just feel for me personally (if not evident from that list alteady) that BMW’s drive and feel an awful lot better. Plus you can’t say no to a 3.0 straight 6 from bmw

Reactions: blackb9er
Got a few in mind, couldnt be so varied however..

Toyota Landcruiser (will depend on when they plan on releasing the invincible X trim)

G30 530d M Sport (pref xDrive with M Performance pack)
G20 330d M Sport (depends on what it looks like upon release later this year)

I do however fancy buying an old school motor to compliment whichever can I buy next year:

E46 M3 (my absolute fave)
R129 Mercedes SL500
BMW 635csi (‘84 shape)

After my experience with Audi, I defo prefer them to Mercedes but just feel for me personally (if not evident from that list alteady) that BMW’s drive and feel an awful lot better. Plus you can’t say no to a 3.0 straight 6 from bmw
Old skool I like can't say no to 5 cylinder urs2 urs6 c4 2.2

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Syed Shah and Thundercliffe81
Same as the pfl rs3

Nothing like, shares more with the old A3 2011

media

Reactions: RS4B5
Bmw 520d/530d
Or new 320d/330d
Or mk8 golf R
Two years to decide :)

Reactions: blackb9er
Bmw 520d/530d
Or new 320d/330d
Or mk8 golf R
Two years to decide :)
Only if the r400 came out all because of that dieselhate I'm trying not to swear here .. Which 530d currently lookin for 330d or 530d e39 e60 as the daily runner

Love my A4, would happily stick with it, but perhaps get an Avant in order to get a more usable boot - 3 sets of golf clubs is a squeeze in the saloon.

Or a Q5. Would be nice to go back to an SUV. Depends on what I can afford of course!

Reactions: Riko0073 and TameAutumn
2020 BMW M340i, should be offered in manual RWD w/ 370bhp

Reactions: RS4B5 and Riko0073
Opened a can worms here.

Either;

- RS3, S6 Avant, SQ5,
- C63, GLC43
- Ford Ranger Raptor Edition (Supposedly coming to the UK)
- Mustang GT, need to scratch that itch.. possibly a step back however.

Other half hates me when it's new car season as I'm wanting to do the rounds around showrooms and test drives. :D

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, blackb9er and Riko0073
How long they will last no one knows either a m3 or m4 manual is really rare as is. M2 plenty about for now and new m2 competition comes in manual

Reactions: RS4B5
2020 BMW M340i, should be offered in manual RWD w/ 370bhp

Umm that isn't a good omen...

Don't want to be boxed into full fat M cars only for choice of a manual!

I’m also hearing rumours that the 330d will be revamped into a 4 pot like the 330i... big changes going down at BMW, and none for the good if true

M2 Competition or another S4 depending on how much driving i am doing at the time

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
I’m also hearing rumours that the 330d will be revamped into a 4 pot like the 330i... big changes going down at BMW, and none for the good if true
Is the one and 2 series not going fwd akso

There were rumours in a well known car magazine that Audi would be going front wheel drive and a tranverse engine as well. Seeing as models have been released that knocked the rumour on its head I doubt if Audi will...

Audi took the hit first with upcoming cars. Mercedes are too. Pfffft. Pathetic.

Reactions: Syed Shah and RS4B5
Some interesting 'next' cars :thumbs up:

Me? I still fancy a M3/M4 & even more so when they bring out the x-Drive versions :superman:

Reactions: cuke2u
Yes they are turning em into FWD... very sad indeed

Ya can't be serious? It's the entire character and selling point of BMW. These companies need to stop pandering, take their balls out their wives' purse and make a stand. Besides, synthetic fuel is virtually around the corner. Don't see what all the fuss is about. Never have.