Your favorite scenes and lines from movies?

Favorite scene is from movie Pulp Fiction, when the 2 main guys go into some hotel and one of them doesn't get shot and he keeps saying how it's a miracle. It was really funny :D

Reactions: Ron240, Ghost and Raiden
When I saw my niece over the weekend she introduced me to her friend big Phil. I looked at him and said 'What's happening big Worm' :haha:

They didn't get it

I do hope 'last friday' does happen

Reactions: toooldforboyracing, DJ_26 and Rob Avant
Not from a 'film' as such, but the 3 part docudrama about Dunkirk, written by Alex Holmes in 2004.

Away from the action, Capt Bill Tennant, RN HQ Dunkirk, discusses the desperate evacuation to Major-General Harold Alexander:

"If they break through tomorrow, I suppose we'll have to capitulate. How does one capitulate?" Tenant grimly asks Alexander.
"I don't know. It something I've never been asked to do", Alexander replies.

You really need to watch this pic to feel the impact.

One of many brilliant clips from the movie Human Traffic. Having spent a lot of my spare time in various record shops throughout the 90’s this scene always makes me smile...

“I got the Tarsan and Jane of jungle just swung in on the vine this morning mate”

Reactions: Scottyg, Ghost and Raiden
One of many brilliant clips from the movie Human Traffic. Having spent a lot of my spare time in various record shops throughout the 90’s this scene always makes me smile...

“I got the Tarsan and Jane of jungle just swung in on the vine this morning mate”

:thumbs up:

There are so many scenes from the Rush Hour franchise, but this one is just too much!

Reactions: Ghost and Raiden

Now niece and her new husband have moved in nextdoor to me I'll be doing this to them now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: toooldforboyracing
The wife has been watching stuff about North Korea so I’ve said see needs to watch this film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno which opening scene is the most spine chilling out of these 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk