your all *****!!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
in the words of clarkson! hardley fair i think, i still think most m3 drivers are the *****!!

:)

RS4 FTW:arco:

I can see his point but i reckon it'll take a while before it kicks in.

Unfortunately the success of the B7 with company car and fleet drivers appears to have had a detrimental effect on Audi's brand image.

sod clarkson... my audi is the best car i have ever owned. there is no chance in this world that i will be goin back to any other brand of car.

oi clarkson, get a hair cut!!

sod clarkson... my audi is the best car i have ever owned. there is no chance in this world that i will be goin back to any other brand of car.

oi clarkson, get a hair cut!!

typical '****' response lol..........

was a bit unfair, although i agree with the company car market chucking the image to the gutter....its not an affordability thing.... its more about the rich '*****' preferring the car over their beloved M3's.... im sure Audi will be making a nice short term fortune on them until the image is battered

ahhahah interesting thread link from the main forum page! ;)

Whats Clarkson know tho... he's from Donny!

in the words of clarkson! hardley fair i think, i still think most m3 drivers are the *****!!

:)

RS4 FTW:arco:

hmmm most m3 owners are ***** says the man with an open cone filter and replica r8 lights.

I don't mind being called a ****. I still have a better car than most of the people that will call me a **** so I just see it as jealousy :)

(besides, I've never owned an M3)

Well "*****" or not - I would LOVE an RS4.......will definately get a test drive of one when I purchase my next A4 Avant 2.0TDi Quattro from an Audi main dealer......