you think you have parking issues,

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
I hate parking in car parks, i always look for that space away from anyone elses car, I can sometimes take it to the extream,
Well 1 photo says a 1000 words, This is the very top floor of a 8 story car park!

28ba7f6d.jpg

a610df94.jpg

2bd7ac6d.jpg

Thats my kind of car park. :)

You should of parked on the end! Minimizing the chance of being parked next to! Amateur! Lol

Is that the 'as you left it' picture? What was it like when you came back?

If I'd parked like that I could guarantee a bashed up people carrier would be next to me....

lol, It was the same as i left it, i was half expecting to find a car parked next to it when i got back but it was all clear, I did find a guy litter picking up there when i get back, I did thank him for doing such a great job in my car park, he just grinned and had a giggle,

lol imagine setting it all up and the owner returns to his car and hes a cage fighter

Imagine it was a heavily pregnant, hormonal, mum to be! How bad would you feel then? Something like that could only ever happen to ads anyway.

That was my thinking also.

And anyway, even if it was a cage fighter he'd be right at home in that trolley-cage.

Some idiot is going to park right next to you, you just know it....

exactly what happened to me last week i parked as ridiculously far away as possible and a van parks near me!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHh

exactly what happened to me last week i parked as ridiculously far away as possible and a van parks near me!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHh

Ohh noes someone parked next to you!

I think it's gives the Parker a safe feeling parking next to other cars, they know what they have parked next too and are happy with their choice, if they went in between 2 empty spaces, any pikey could park their vauxhall either side...

I'm going to start parking my car next too the over protective guy who parks miles away from civilisation just to irritate him...... I know! I'm a monster!

I always park next to cars that are worth more than mine.