you got love (well hate) BT

samuelt

Reaction score
after having no luck with BT and there phone service telling me they are quieter between 8pm and 10pm (they Close at 8pm!!) i put this into Emma the automated help system.

You asked me:
******* BT how do i get rid of you!!!

My answer is:
To cancel your service/s, call our Customer Option Team on 0800 800 829 (for telephone) or 0800 800 030 (for Internet). If you have ordered a new line and would like to cancel this, please call 0800 800 880 (08:00 - 21:00 Monday to Sunday). A cancellation charge may apply in some circumstances.

well at least they have made me laugh after 18 phone calls and no help!!

LOVL, i work with BT on a daily basis and trust me, most days are difficult!

I agree with BT, sorry for anyone that works there but their customer service SUCK!!! I'm still trying to sort out my internet speed and phone line. It's been 8 months already, and don't get me started at booking an engineer to come when you're free!!!!! UGH !!!!

I was on hold for 87mins. Did i want to complain oh no! i wanted to give them business i only wanted a phone line! then they cocked it up so 5 phone calls later and around 4.5 to 5 hours it should be sorted now!!!

I once tried to order a leased line for work. A BT guy rang me and said I couldn't order this as we didn't have fibre in the building. I was in the server looking at the NTE on the wall, I even told him the circuit numbers we already had, but no, as far as BT were concerned we didn't have have fibre and I was a liar.

Defratos said:
I agree with BT, sorry for anyone that works there but their customer service SUCK!!! I'm still trying to sort out my internet speed and phone line. It's been 8 months already, and don't get me started at booking an engineer to come when you're free!!!!! UGH !!!!

I feel for you. I went for ADSL max 8 mb service which kept dropping the connection. It took 6 weeks (and about 4 hours on the phone) to get it sorted out, turns out there was a faulty equipment in the exchange. Grrrrrr!!:sadlike: