Yorkshire/Humberside Meets/ Events Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. This new section has been created so that you can all have a place to post up your ideas for events/meets /shows in your area without having to trail through all the others listed in smaller events section. This section has only to be used for the above meets etc, all other car related issues remain in the main forum. Shaun (ShaunS3) will look after you all. Please add your names to Shauns members list. All thats left for me to say is go enjoy your new events section and have fun at your meets and shows etc. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside

Last edited:
im game. meadowhall centertainment carpark?

Reactions: Benjiman46
Class. Im game for meds, got to be low levels though as i cant get the car up on he tops haha.

Reactions: Benjiman46
im up for meadowhall just let me know when
cheers
Nick

Meadow Hall retail park yes... Meadow hall main car park? No
Securiety shift you straight off.
Ive tried to get this off the ground a couple of times... but it always falls down
Idealy i would say somewhere a little further out of town. Unless people fancy a little drive after to see how other cars feel and get some rolling shots?

I'm up for that! Centertainment sounds good ^_^ lets actually agree a date this time though ;) lol

Im up for meadowhall...although we once got moved off by the security guards and was told they would call the police x

I shall be there - keep me posted!

you have no chance main or retail (meadowhell)
the gaurds will have you off or the plod called it will last a few mins

The Insight UK carpark is pretty massive, just off Terry street? People use it for parking at Motorpoint.

****, there's an Ikea in Sheffield? Don't tell the missus.

LOL don't think there is mate, I recon wuta3 means the one in notts, just down the M1, nice frankie and benny's there too ;)

From Bradford think Amar meant the Ikea in Leeds off the M62...in Yorkshire! Ha!

How about services on the M1? theres a few to choose from and easy for everyone to find x

I'd be up for meadowhall like, my local forum meets in the retail park and as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a problem with security or anything

well i'm down, xcape is good for me as i live up the road, i'll also come to meadowhall, unless there is still security isues, and ikea is a good one too, also the car park at showcase in birstall is quite big which is across from ikea, ive had meets there before and had no problems?

well i'm down, xcape is good for me as i live up the road, i'll also come to meadowhall, unless there is still security isues, and ikea is a good one too, also the car park at showcase in birstall is quite big which is across from ikea, ive had meets there before and had no problems?

Ive had a few meets at the overflow car park at the bottom of showcase cinema, never any trouble there and theres more than enough room. Had a few at xscape, theres a decent sized car park a few mins just up the road which is usually pretty empty. Im game for whenever if a date can be set

anyone want to come to ten of the best on sunday meet at sir jacks in rotherham ,we leave there at 8 am,,,convoying with skylines and all sorts,i will be in a mk1 TT,these guys dont hang around though so if you come be prepared to be hitting the loud pedal a lot lol

meeting here

never had a problem before at meadowhall retail park. aslong as no-one does huge wheel spins or dohnuts i cant see any reason why anyone would "move us on".
as for the police theres no law against parking walking talking or looking that im aware of? and as a driver of a car thats fully legal and without mods..... id be more than pleased to point that out to any police man that thinks there is!

Reactions: Royh1179
When
I was younger we held meets there , but being "younger" and the fellas we were with we're young we quite predictably were a bit loud and left some rubber on the floor , we did get moved on then but that was 10 yrs ago , I have grown up a bit since then haha

Status
Not open for further replies.