Yet another sepang blue S4 ordered

Andy350z

Reaction score
I've ordered my first Audi, a Sepang blue S4 Avant.

With these options.
Sports diff
Heated seats
ADS
Phone prep high with Audi Connect
Parking Advanced

Order end of Feb and scheduled for build week 26. The wait is killing me!

Reactions: Chiefbadger, Bristle Hound, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Hi Andy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec. Hope you enjoy your waiting time on the forum. :) x

I've ordered my first Audi, a Sepang blue S4 Avant.

With these options.
Sports diff
Heated seats
ADS
Phone prep high with Audi Connect
Parking Advanced

Order end of Feb and scheduled for build week 26. The wait is killing me!
Hi & :welcome!: to ASN Andy!

Nice spec & not a bad colour choice too ;) :D

Reactions: Sandra
It's easy to see Sepang in the flesh without going to the dealer. Just stand on a main road for 10mins and one will drive past......

:undwech:

It's easy to see Sepang in the flesh without going to the dealer. Just stand on a main road for 10mins and one will drive past......

:undwech:
Says a man who drives a red Audi ... :undwech:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dealer just called to say it's at their PDI centre and will be ready to be picked up Friday :hubbahubba::nogarors4:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, CamS4 and TheFiftheElement
Five days to go, nice one!
My order is very similar to yours including the build week. The YourAudi app has been showing it as leaving Ingolstadt 9 days ago and no update since then. Hope it hasn't fallen off the lorry.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
My order is very similar to yours including the build week. The YourAudi app has been showing it as leaving Ingolstadt 9 days ago and no update since then. Hope it hasn't fallen off the lorry.
I had that, too. Rest assured, it's coming.

Mine has shown as at Grimby since 24th. I just hope they can get the smell off fish out of it before Friday!

Reactions: 4RingsDave, jimnastics and Keef
Dealer just called to say it's at their PDI centre and will be ready to be picked up Friday :hubbahubba::nogarors4:
Looking foreword to the pics people's :)

Picked it up Friday afternoon and head straight down to Dorset for a friends wedding. A great chance to get to know the new car, a good mix of motorway and cross country driving.

Here is a quick picture I took before heading off. I'll post some better ones once I've protected it with GTechniq C1 and EVO.
Car1

Reactions: ERBY, vickietots, Bristle Hound and 4 others
Hang on! I thought they were cleaned out of Sepang...?!

Hahaha - cant resist!! #teamdaytona:)

Last edited:
Hang on! I thought they were cleaned out of Sepang...?!

The deal said I had the last one, any other orders in Sepang are being cancelled :playful:

Reactions: ERBY and Bristle Hound
I detailed my S4 yesterday.

I did the following:

Snow foam with GTechniq Snow Foam
Two bucket Wash
Clay with DoDo Clay
Light machine polish with DoDo Lime Prime
Panel wipe with GTechnig panel wipe
GTechniq C1 sealant
2 coat of GTechniq Evo
Wheels off and cleaned and sealed with GTechniq C5
Glass cleaned and then sealed with GTechniq G1
GTechniq C4 Matt Dash inside
GTechnig I2 and L1 on the seats

Here are the obligatory reflection shots:

Car2
Car3
Car4
Car5

Reactions: CamS4, ERBY, scotty76 and 3 others
I detailed my S4 yesterday.

I did the following:

Snow foam with GTechniq Snow Foam
Two bucket Wash
Clay with DoDo Clay
Light machine polish with DoDo Lime Prime
Panel wipe with GTechnig panel wipe
GTechniq C1 sealant
2 coat of GTechniq Evo
Wheels off and cleaned and sealed with GTechniq C5
Glass cleaned and then sealed with GTechniq G1
GTechniq C4 Matt Dash inside
GTechnig I2 and L1 on the seats

Here are the obligatory reflection shots:

View attachment 63752 View attachment 63753 View attachment 63754 View attachment 63755
@Andy350z - Great work & a great finish! :thumbs up:

Do rather like that colour ... ;)

So have I got the last of the Sepang's?! Email from my dealer today to say production next week, which tallies with the audi tracker. All these pics are making me very impatient!!!

Looks fantastic by the way, I fear mine will end up getting a little less tlc with two boys under 3 I just don't have time at the moment. Will be hard enough to give it a quick wash! Anyone know any good detailers in the South East (Sussex)? Does the Gtechniq act as an additional layer of protection allowing a quick two bucket wash to give you have decent results between full details every 6 months or so?

Yes the Gtechniq provides a durable coating. The C1 is supposed to protect for 3-5 years and the Evo adds a deeper shine and beading effect for 12-18 months. Yet to see how long it really lasts though.

Our 1st baby is due in January so also wanted to protect the alcantara. Poured water on one of the mats after treating with I1 and is just ran off. Hope it does the same with baby sick!

Yes the Gtechniq provides a durable coating. The C1 is supposed to protect for 3-5 years and the Evo adds a deeper shine and beading effect for 12-18 months. Yet to see how long it really lasts though.

Our 1st baby is due in January so also wanted to protect the alcantara. Poured water on one of the mats after treating with I1 and is just ran off. Hope it does the same with baby sick!

Sounds like this will be essential for me in that case! I better get hunting for a detailer locally.

Thanks Andy, can't wait for mine!

I have GTechniq C1+EXO and rate it very highly.

So have I got the last of the Sepang's?! Email from my dealer today to say production next week, which tallies with the audi tracker. All these pics are making me very impatient!!!

Looks fantastic by the way, I fear mine will end up getting a little less tlc with two boys under 3 I just don't have time at the moment. Will be hard enough to give it a quick wash! Anyone know any good detailers in the South East (Sussex)? Does the Gtechniq act as an additional layer of protection allowing a quick two bucket wash to give you have decent results between full details every 6 months or so?
@Chiefbadger, my new detail was done by Goodwin Car Detailing of Hailsham. I was delighted with the results. Website's here. Contact the owner (Richard) tell him you were recommended to him by Jeff in Bexleyheath. It won't get you any money off, but it might get me some off next time :)

What kind of price is typical for a new car detailing? I'll soon receive my new A4 on a 2 year lease, trying to decide whether it's worth it!

@Chiefbadger, my new detail was done by Goodwin Car Detailing of Hailsham. I was delighted with the results. Website's here. Contact the owner (Richard) tell him you were recommended to him by Jeff in Bexleyheath. It won't get you any money off, but it might get me some off next time :)

That looks perfect Jeff. I will definitely get in touch with him. Better start saving a few extra £ by the look of it!!

What kind of price is typical for a new car detailing? I'll soon receive my new A4 on a 2 year lease, trying to decide whether it's worth it!
Mine cost £300 for inside and out. I paid the guy another £25 on top of that to travel from Sussex to South East London, which meant he was still £100-£150 cheaper than local firms. That's the London factor for you.

Mine cost £300 for inside and out. I paid the guy another £25 on top of that to travel from Sussex to South East London, which meant he was still £100-£150 cheaper than local firms. That's the London factor for you.

Sounds good, I'm in Sussex and have had a look at the chap you linked to above, looks great. My worry is ploughing money into the detailing for a car that I will need to hand back in 2 years! I'm thinking maybe one detailing straight off, and then another 1 year on...

@jimnastics - This might give you some idea of what to expect as all Gtechniq Uk Accredited Detailers charge the same price as set by Gtechniq themselves