yet another scam

hades-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
1st contact was asking if still for sale
2nd was below

Thanks for the mail,i am buying this for my son as his gift because i would not be around to celebrate with him i am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore and due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it. I really want this item to be a surprise gift for my son so i wont let him know anything about the item until it gets delivered to him,i am sure he will be more than happy with the item.I will make the payment through paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my PayPal account,as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your PayPal email address so i can make the payment as soon as possible for the item and pls if you don't have PayPal account yet,it is very easy to set up, go on www.paypal.com and get it set up ,after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with PayPal so as to put the money through.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up immediately you have receive the payment in full.please get back to me with your last price.
Jordan David

im gona have a play with him and told him last price as he puts it is £10500
you just got to love em for trying

his reply to me asking £10500

ok send me your paypal account so that i can proceed with the payment

now iv given him a email address that isnt linked to any paypal account and ill expect a fake payment soon

Every website where stuff is for sale is full of these knob heads!! Do you think anyone actually falls for these scams!?!? Ive had loads on ebay and gumtree!!!!

if anyone does fall for them they need to see someone
i always get them

I was just about to pay when i had this problem with the pick up, my
pick up agent says i will need to pay for the pick up before they can
schedule a pick up time, they charged me £700 for pick up and
delivery,and payments for pick up made through them is made to their
corporate international headquarters which is in the Africa and the
payments is made through western union money transfer, i will add the
£700 to your money i will send through paypal as soon as i have made
the payments, i will email you and let you know and please i will need
you to help me send the money to my pick up agent Hq in the Africa
through western union money transfer, this can be done from any post
office ,there is always western union money transfer section in most
post offices(you can do it online as well at
(www.westernunion.com)..., i would have done it myself but we cant/
bring some of our personal effects along, i am a little
incapacitated.....I will appreciate your help here.
Jordan.

told him its no problem i can sort thr payment asap

and i bet some ppl when they get the fake paypal payment will sent the cash onwards
i bet they get a few 700's sent a month

I have just made the payments now and i expect paypal to have emailed you by now,i sent £11,250.00 in all, To (leebez666@aol.com) paypal said they would be holding the funds and it will not be credited into your account because of the excess payments of £700.00 i added meant for pick up and delivery,they said they have emailed you to this effect, you will need to send the £700.00 to my pick up agent Headquarters via western union money transfer,so that paypal can credit the £11,250.00 into your account as soon as you have emailed the western union details to them, i added extra £50 to cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that £20-30 but just to be sure i added £50.
Here is the pick up agent info needed to get the money sent through
western union money transfer:

OLAOLU SCOTT,
12 UNICEF CAMP ROAD,
IBADAN,
OYO STATE,
NIGERIA.

I will need the details of the transfer once you have sent fund . . .
1.The MTCN number that is the 10 digits number on the Western Union receipt
2.Sender's name and address used in sending the money
3.Actual amount sent.
4.Question and Answer.

From
Jordan

[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]
pixel.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]You've got new funds![/SIZE][/SIZE]
Dear [FONT=arial, sans-serif]lee beresford,
[/FONT]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
This email confirms that [/SIZE]Jordan David[SIZE=+0] has sent you[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=arial, sans-serif]£11,250.00[/FONT][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] View the details of this transaction below:

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Payment Details[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Transaction ID:KMM22412531V69529L0KM

Item # Item TitleQuantityPriceSubtotal
N[h=1][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]2006 AUDI A4[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/FONT][/h]
1[FONT=arial, sans-serif]£10,500.00
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]£10,500.00
[/FONT]​

Shipping & Handling
(includes any seller handling fees)
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]£[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]75[/FONT]0.00
Total: £11,250.00

This is to inform you that you are required to send a sum of [FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]£7[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]0[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif]0[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE].00 to the address below via western union money transfer and get back to us with the relevant information's which you will be provided with after the money has been sent. You are requested to give us the Mtcn (Money Transfer Control Number) and the sender's name,question and answer and address used to make the transfer after which we will then credit the total sum of [/SIZE][SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]£11,250.00 [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=+0]into your [/SIZE]PayPal [SIZE=+0]account. Below is the address where the money is to be sent using [/SIZE]western union money transfer[SIZE=+0].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Agent's Info:
pixel.gif
OLAOLU SCOTT,
12 UNICEF CAMP ROAD,
IBADAN,
OYO STATE,
NIGERIA.

Address Status:
pixel.gif
Confirmed

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Please note:
We wish to inform you that Jordan David has made his intentions known to PayPal that he will like
[/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]£7[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]0[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]0[/SIZE][/FONT].00to be sent to the recipient's address above via Western Union Money Transfer.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED" but will not be credited into your account until the MTCN # is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller in this transaction. Below are the relevant information's required before your account will be credited:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]All you have to do is to reply directly to this email with the MTCN [/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]a[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] the sender's name and address used when sending the money. You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from Pay Pal® Service informing you that your account has been credited with [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0]£11,250.00 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=+0]as soon as the above information's have been received and verified by us. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
Note: As this transaction was done via our e-mail payments service, all inquiries should be directed to us by replying to this e-mail (
[/SIZE]payalertverify@accountant.com[SIZE=+0])as it is the one being monitored for your transaction which is because the status of this transaction has not been passed on to the phone service section of our customer care. [/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] Please, understand that this is a security measure to help protect both the Buyer and the Seller. Therefore, w[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]e apologize for the inconvenience that we may have caused you.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Thank you for using PayPal ![/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]PayPal Security.

PayPal Email ID PP307[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
paypal_logo.gif
[/FONT]
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

[SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dear lee beresford,
[/SIZE][/FONT]

You have received a PayPal Payment of [SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]£11,250.00 [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]from Jordan David.

A temporary hold has been placed on this transaction!

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which includes the buyer's shipper's pick up fees.

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest
Western Union Office,and send the [SIZE=+0][FONT=arial, sans-serif][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]£7[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]00.00 to the Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union or Money Gram Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Western Union Money Transfer.

Click Here Locate Nearest Western Union
Office www.westernunion.com

Transport Company UCH"Shipping Company"

pixel.gif

Address:
pixel.gif

Name
OLAOLU SCOTT,
12 UNICEF CAMP ROAD,
IBADAN,
OYO STATE,
NIGERIA.

pixel.gif

Address Status:
pixel.gif

Confirmed
scr_symQuestion.gif

paypal_world_seller.gif

Your Account will be credited within the next 2hours of receiving the western union receipt of details requested
. It should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as:
Sender's Name; Receiver's Name; MTCN; Amount Sent;

[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]You may [SIZE=+0]reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information or to contact the PayPal Customer Verification Department and include either transaction ID or reference number (PP307) quick recognition of this transaction [/SIZE] at:[SIZE=+0]payalertverify@accountant.com[/SIZE]

Sincerely,
PayPal

PayPal Email ID PP307

2.gif
l.gif
[h=1][FONT=Arial, Verdana]MC027 EBI NOTICE: eBay Registration On Hold[/FONT][/h]
r.gif
3.gif

[SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Verdana]As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. While reviewing your eBay account, we observed activity that we would like to further verify. For this reason, limitations have been placed on your account(s) until we are able to gather some additional information from you.

Just click "Confirm" button to resolve the account limitations. After that, you are ready to start using your account!
[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][FONT=Arial, Verdana]

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be reviewed for reinstatement.
Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable. Any outstanding amounts owed will be debited from the billing method on file unless already disputed.
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
eBay Trust & Safety team
[/FONT][/SIZE]

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

This administrative email was sent from eBay. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.
eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
[/FONT]

best thing is this email isnt linked to any paypal or ebay account
he thinks i will click the link to reinstate so he they can get my user names and passwords
so have sent him a small but kinda deadly link to him with pick up details he will open it im sure and have a shock

Reactions: John@mk
Now give him a fake MTCN etc and make him waste his time going to the nearest WU.

Take a look at this: http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109
for some proper funny stories. They made a scammer pay thousands of dollars for shipping of crap computer parts - the scammer thought they were getting ANUS laptops lol

so have sent him a small but kinda deadly link to him with pick up details he will open it im sure and have a shock

Love it !! I have had many of these.. I look fwd to hearing what happens next!

It's been a few weeks now - How did you get on with this Joker Bez?