Yet another Bluetooth question

Leg748s

Reaction score
hi all, I know this has been covered so many times but that's why I'm a little confused, so sorry if your going 'not again' and I've looked at so many threads that I'm a little lost. I have a 2007 A4 and it has the phone holder ( less the cradle) on the dash, mfsw, the shark fin on roof and the Bluetooth module under the drivers seat code 8po ending in H. My problem is I can't pick up any Bluetooth signal on my iPhone 5. I've done the procedure that's been explained and tried iphone 4 & 3 with no joy. The only thing I'm thinking is (1) do I need to upgrade module (2) do I need to activate module or (3) is it broken. Any replies would be welcome thanks

i don't have an iPhone but can honestly say it took me literally 30 or 40 attempts before my phone eventually linked to the rnse. Now it connects when my phone is in the house and car is on the drive :think:

I guess what I'm saying keep trying as I did and maybe you'll get it connected in the end. Honestly, once mine was connected the first time it picks up within a few seconds of being in the car never fails.

Took me a few attempts to get connected but the phonebook has yet to show up on the display. Not an iPhone but an HTC, also tried an old Nokia and that synchs up but again not the phonebook.

Thanks for the reply guys, I've tried for over an hour now with no joy, so giving up. Think I shall try another type of phone just to confirm it's not an iPhone prob then if no joy shall have it checked to see if it's caput, thanks again.

Just a big thanks for all your help, 20mins at Midland vw and bluetooth working. Did just need to be enabled with vcds, bluetoothed in seconds and phone book loaded in 5 mins. So all good and happy, thanks