Yellow S3 - is this someone on here

That's a dead man/woman driving a car, lets hope he/she doesn't take anyone with them.

In an ideal world both those cars would wrap themselves round the same lamp post

Reactions: sgtvic
The yellow S3 was me :) In fairness that black cab was blocking me.

I drive for a living (bus driver) and know those roads like the back of my hand. A bit cheeky perhaps but no one was hurt.

Why is there never a blue light around when someone drives like that. There is no excuse.

I drive for a living (bus driver) and know those roads like the back of my hand. A bit cheeky perhaps but no one was hurt.

In all fairness that cab driver wasn't blocking you it had cars in front of him.

Nothing to smile about there, just stupid and dangerous and as a bus driver you should know better as it could screw your living as well as you life. Not as if it was a single manoeuvre in a mad few seconds that we all do it was several manoeuvres ....nuff said

I think he's trolling ..... (I hope)

More so because being a bus driver would mean he needs a license to earn money.... and "knowing the roads" doesn't make a difference unless you are also physic and know what every other driver is going to do.

I think he's trolling ..... (I hope)

More so because being a bus driver would mean he needs a license to earn money.... and "knowing the roads" doesn't make a difference unless you are also physic and know what every other driver is going to do.
Yep, I’d like to hope it’s a wind up, surely someone couldn’t be that stupid to admit it in a public forum

Reactions: TYb and oli356