Yellow paint fade.. anyway to bring back to life?

D17 JLN

Reaction score
ive recently bought an a3 in yellow, but if you look closely you can tell that the paint on the bonnet roof and boot have started to fade and is now a slightly different shade from the rest of the car, is there any way to bring the colour back to life?

Hi mate, have you tried cherry glaze from autobrite? they seem to be doing good job on my A3 (black).
little bit pricey but worth it. and oh make sure get mircofiber cloth and pad buffer

You need to do some paint correction buddy.
Machine polisher, a range of pads and cutting agents are needed, then you'll need to protect the paint at the end of the process.

I'd speak to a detailer if I were you. As the above will set you back several hundreds of pounds if you don't have them.
Where are you based? I would be happy to help if your around the east anglia area.

ive recently bought an a3 in yellow, but if you look closely you can tell that the paint on the bonnet roof and boot have started to fade and is now a slightly different shade from the rest of the car, is there any way to bring the colour back to life?

I'd go to a good detailer. It won't be cheap but, in the long run your car will look like it should and be easier to maintain. Where are you based?