Yay

Ian W

Reaction score
Picking my new car up tonight.

I'm excited but neverous, i'm wondering what possessed me to buy another possible money pit :laugh:

PIcs tomorrow ! Or possibly tonight if its not raining !

What else can we do with money:

Spend it, Save it, or you can Invest it, but this may get rid of it quicker than an Audi!!!

:thumbsup:cruise, parking sensors, heated seats, shiny mirrors.....lo..v...er..ly

My other luxury extra would be the very rare black and red leather interior !
what's double din/hu ?

I presume yours has the black leather - what colour is the car ? Hopefully we will see some pics in the future.

I dont think thers much else you could add apart from satnav and ambiant lighting (both you can retro fit) oh auto dim mirror

nice one Ian.....welcome to the world of facelift ;)

I defy you to want your pre back after this haha.... piccy piccy piccy asap pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)

:thumbsup:cruise, parking sensors, heated seats, shiny mirrors.....lo..v...er..ly

My other luxury extra would be the very rare black and red leather interior !
what's double din/hu ?

Its a double sized head unit slot / head unit. So a DVD player or sat nav screen will fit perfect in it :)

Just got back, ****** rained non-stop for hours so no pics i'm afaid.

Nice drive home though, hopefully its not raining tomorrow so I can get my 18's on it :rockwoot:

Very common faults these, mine had both too! Nothing to worry about.

I used a black marker pen to touch up the climate buttons which seemed to work well!! And I just topped up the washer fluid often!!