Yanki's B9 S4 Daytona Gray Sedan Thread

yyuksel

Reaction score
I've ordered a 2018 S4 Technik in Daytona Gray with the following options...

8W2X4A - S4 3.0T Technik quattro 8sp Tiptronic
AU - Magma Red
PDU - Advanced Driver Assistance Package
6W3 - Front License Plate Holder
MET - Metallic/Pearl Effect Paint
5MK - Carbon Atlas, Inlays
PC2 - Red Brake Calipers
GH2 - quattro w/ Rear Sport Differential
1N8 - Dynamic Steering
2MV - S Adaptive Damping Suspension

Currently on route to Halifax. Hoping to have her in my hands by the end of March.

Being a photographer... I'm sure I'm going to flood this thread with images in the first few days of her arrival. :)

Excited to join the Audi family!!

Reactions: QTNC, Thundercliffe81, Nath.S4 and 3 others
I think in the USA they refer to it as Prestige, not sure what they call it anywhere else. It's the package that includes the B&O Audio as well as the Virtual Cockpit. Not sure why they couldn't keep the trims the same across the world. :)

Reactions: cuke2u and Thundercliffe81
They will be coming as soon as I take delivery :)

Reactions: scotty76
I'm guessing it has something to do with the front grille for the license plate.

The excitement is building!!!! Just got word that my car made it to Halifax on the 20'th. She is almost here.....

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Nath.S4
Here are the pics of her.... finally...

IMG 5986
IMG 5985
IMG 5988
IMG 5989
IMG 5990
IMG 5991
IMG 5992
IMG 5993
IMG 5994
IMG 5995

Reactions: duckduck, Bristle Hound, Buck and 7 others
@yyuksel that is awesome, the interior is something special. Enjoy. :)

Looks great you enjoying it so far? The magma seats are the best colour by far !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same combo as mine Stunning Sedan that!

The color combo is perfect. They compliment each other really well. Loving the lighting in the car too at night.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Looks great you enjoying it so far? The magma seats are the best colour by far !

I'm loving it!!!! Already have 600km on the car and I just picked it up Saturday afternoon :)

Reactions: Nath.S4
I'm loving it!!!! Already have 600km on the car and I just picked it up Saturday afternoon :)

I've done just over 2000miles in mine in 4weeks and I'm only allowed to do 10k a year :(

Is that on your finance deal? Unless you are just going to hand the car back over to them I really would not worry too much about the mileage..

Is that on your finance deal? Unless you are just going to hand the car back over to them I really would not worry too much about the mileage..

It's leased so it's strict. But I did same in last car. The mileage slows down after the first year when the novelty wears off a bit haha

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and cuke2u

Yeah you're totally right here. Don't sweat it. I was on a 44k mile deal over 4 years. Done 55k in 3 year and traded in for new S4. Just be loyal and you're golden