Xtrons headunit

sline29

Reaction score
anyone else fitted one?
Fitted mine but lost rear speaker sound
I know car is rear amped non bose just can't figure out how to get rears to work
Tried the pc2-691 auto lead wire as xtrons forum has advised but there are no rear speakers to wire into
Paul

Which you got Mate? Looking at one myself.

It fits perfect
Satnav is easy to use
Got BT
I had similar unit in my vw
Very good unit for price

I've been looking at the same one but with DAB which is an extra £30. Does it work ok with the steering wheel controls and the dash?

Not sure why the rear speaker don't work mate, I'm new to the a4 scene, sounds daft but everything plugged in? If so you tried to play with the audio settings to get the back to work?

Steering wheel buttons work
Everything works apart from rear speakers
Something todo with headunit needing to turn amp on to to power rear speakers
As front speakers are powered by headunit

Not sure then mate. Sure someone will be along to help out.

Not sure then mate. Sure someone will be along to help out.
I have one for sale bud.

Steering wheel buttons work
Everything works apart from rear speakers
Something todo with headunit needing to turn amp on to to power rear speakers
As front speakers are powered by headunit

This thread (click!) has all you need to know generally mate - including which wires need to be altered. IIRC you need to tap into a 5V source.

Argh right, yeah thinking about one mate but been told to avoid the xtron units as they arnt the best.

Argh right, yeah thinking about one mate but been told to avoid the xtron units as they arnt the best.
i have 1 and there fine you get what you pay for it has all the features sat nav dvd rear cam bluetooth and looks fine and for the price you pay you cant complain

I have one for sale bud.

This thread (click!) has all you need to know generally mate - including which wires need to be altered. IIRC you need to tap into a 5V source.
Hi mate
Could you be bit more specific on which wire?
I tried tapping few but all. Get s buzzing noise from rears
Cheers