XS Power turbo back Exhaust system with 3" DP fitted :)

Nez

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Website
peace.netfreehost.com
XS Power turbo back Exhaust system with 3" DP fitted :) It was very hard job to fit it but at the end with some welding and playing around with it we fitted into the car :D

Here few pictures of the day:

We started at 12am :cry:

24092010018.jpg

We had to take out some bits out from the engine to get access to DP's nuts :cry:

24092010020.jpg

After taking us around 1 hour we took the DP's :cry:

24092010021.jpg

By 2 pm we took the all exhuast out :lol:

24092010023.jpg

Then it was time for the 3" DP's to be fitted :wink:

24092010022.jpg

After welding and playing around the system we finally fitted the exhuast and we finished around 7:20 pm

24092010025.jpg

I will try to get some video of the system soon.

Last edited:
Didnt you have the old exhaust system made only recently?

It looks far too small to me, and the bends are pretty nasty looking! Is this why you changed it?

How is the new system in comparison?

It looks far too small to me, and the bends are pretty nasty looking! Is this why you changed it?

The old system was totally crap compare to this one, but I did get good performance from the old exhaust around 11 BHP but as I wanted to change the DP's the only choice I had to go for full system :(

yeah what was the size of the old system

Really interested in this system :yes:
Is this a full 3" system from turbo to tail pipe as the XS power web site is a little confusing.........
Are you not running any cat's then? how do you get around MOT?

Really interested in this system :yes:
Is this a full 3" system from turbo to tail pipe as the XS power web site is a little confusing.........
Are you not running any cat's then? how do you get around MOT?

They claim its 3" but I think they are 2.5" and then the cat back is 2.25" twin and about the MOT you need a friendly MOT station or get a sport cats.

I had mine on for a week and wanted to remove the rear muffler cause on the go it seemed a little quiet for me. Im not far off starting the car now and will be with gutted rs4 downpipes and nothing else