XS power downpipe and decat

Crazypete00

Reaction score
Read through the sticky about the xs power downpipe and decat for the s3, got a few questions before handing my cash over.

Is it a straight bolt on to the original k04 mani? And the standard cat back system? And I know when fitting you remove the post cat lambda and this throws up an error but with the 200cell sport cat do you still fit the post cat lambda? And does it throw any errors?

Last edited:
Just PM'd you, if you have either an AMK or a BAM engine, and use a de-cat, you will get a CEL on if you have an APY then you wont. I'm not entirely sure about the 200 cell sports cat, but it's a cat at the end of the day so I don't see why you would have any issues :)

Ben

Read through the sticky about the xs power downpipe and decat for the s3, got a few questions before handing my cash over.

Is it a straight bolt on to the original k04 mani? And the standard cat back system? And I know when fitting you remove the post cat lambda and this throws up an error but with the 200cell sport cat do you still fit the post cat lambda? And does it throw any errors?

Sorry mis-read... If you fit the 200 cell sports cat, fit the post cat lambda sensor, and if it throws up the CEL, take it to a reputable tuner and they will be able to code it out for you :)

thanks for the PM and the info. need to find someone near me that can code it out then. the joys of living in mid wales.

haha, i would tape it up but ive done too many bodge jobs in my life and its not worth the hassle.

can anyone recommend any tuners in wales? i live in midwales so -3 hours to cardiff and about the same to birmingham.