XENONZ.co.uk roof rails?

& here we go again lol

Don't chance it, if you want them, then the oem bolted down is the safest & best option.

Maybe able to retrofit genuine rails for you, ping me a pm if interested.

Reactions: richinsoton, TDI-line, CHEZ and 2 others
Don't fancy drilling holes and removing the headlining, if the above option isn't safe and secure I will do without

The above option is cosmetic only. They can do some wonderful things with glue these days, but holding a fully loaded roof rack isnt one of the things yet recommended.

Reactions: DJAlix
Yeah they will never be used as a roof rack, I just think they set the car off and the above seems a good alternative to a genuine retrofit

I bought LED drl xenon headlights for my old golf mk6, cost me £400 for cheap damaged lights where they just used a massive capacitor for a ballast. Will never use them again. I use Audi retrofits in west London now. They post loads of there stuff online, try there.

I bought LED drl xenon headlights for my old golf mk6, cost me £400 for cheap damaged lights where they just used a massive capacitor for a ballast. Will never use them again. I use Audi retrofits in west London now. They post loads of there stuff online, try there.

This thread isn't about headlights...

No but it's related as it's from the same company. If I was asking about a product from a company and someone shared a bad experience with the same company then I would find it useful..

Reactions: richinsoton
Yeah they will never be used as a roof rack, I just think they set the car off and the above seems a good alternative to a genuine retrofit
Bear in mind the future issues... You know you won't use them... Someone who buys it in X years time won't know that and could cause a serious accident

Best to avoid :)

Reactions: -Ju-
:iagree:
What he said. When it comes round to selling on, you'll forget all about removing them and the next buyer will have a potential death trap........ for someone else!
Fit the proper ones, it's more rewarding

Reactions: richinsoton and azibux1
They look like aluminium strips rather than roof rails. Pictures not very good.