Xenon Light Package

Emma Jeanne

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me here. I have just ordered an A3 sport back SE with the xenon light package (WB6) extra but I can't work out whether this includes led daytime running lights. I always regretted not having them on my current A3. So what are the running lights like exactly with the xenon headlights or do I need to up it to the LED package before it's too late? Thanks.

Yes, it does. There is a set of LED running lights with them.

I have even better news for you.

Not only do you get LED front lights (the strip that looks like a sideways tick) but you also get LED rear lights (indicators and red lights only, not brake or reverse) as well, just like on the S-Line!

The brochure isn't clear on this at all. The rear lights look awesome when you unlock the car at nighttime.

The brake lights are LEDs too, they just don't use the "light pipe" technology that the rear side lights use.

Front:
10288-web.jpg

Rear:
10307.jpg

Reactions: jaguar1187
I hope someone can help me here. I have just ordered an A3 sport back SE with the xenon light package (WB6) extra but I can't work out whether this includes led daytime running lights. I always regretted not having them on my current A3. So what are the running lights like exactly with the xenon headlights or do I need to up it to the LED package before it's too late? Thanks.
Front:
10288-web.jpg

Rear:
10307.jpg

Thank you all very much for replying so quickly. That's great -really looking forward to my new car but obviously will have to get used to the long wait now!

Are the xenon the exact same as S3?

I was made aware the other day that the Q5 SE comes with an led ring rather than eyebrow, nothing similar on A3?

Ordered A3 with xenon package and hoping its as picture above....

Buying the xenon pack actually gets you more than the standard s-line/s3 lights as you get the interior light pack, adaptive lights and the light/rain sensor pack.

Si.

Are the xenon the exact same as S3?

I was made aware the other day that the Q5 SE comes with an led ring rather than eyebrow, nothing similar on A3?

Ordered A3 with xenon package and hoping its as picture above....
Each Audi model has each own design of day time running light. Personally like live the A3 design - don't like the A4 ones.

Very different approach to say BMW where every model has the "angel eyes" design.

I prefer the led drls/xenon on the Q5 as they are of a more blue white than on the A3 just my preference

Great to hear that they won't only look the same, but will also come with more functions.

Looking forward to taking delivery, if only it would hurry up! Lol