xenon, HID or day line headlights?

marnie2k

Reaction score
hi guys im just after a little advice and some opinions from all you clued up audi lads. i am a big fan of xenon headlights and i have had xenon's on every car ive had ( factory ofc ). my 55 reg a3 s line has halogens and i want to get xenons for it..... but im not sure weather i shud buy a hid kit? buy genuine xenon headlights? or buy maybe the after market day line running headlights? could you please lend me your advice on this matter? thank you anthony

aftermarket drls will require hids, and my opinion is go oem hids are ***** compared to it, though its not cheap but worth it

ok mate what are "drls"? and can you link me up to OEM please? thanks

ok mate what are "drls"? and can you link me up to OEM please? thanks

drls are what you called dayline lights. it stands for dayime running lights, im not sure if anyone has a set of oems for sale ive a set comming up il drop you a pm when theyre ready

ok mate thanks for the info and when you say OEM i presume u mean genuine headlights with built in xenon's ?

OEM is origional yes, the housings are completely different it would be a real set of bixenons that i will be selling complete with the ballasts and the bulbs

they do require work to get them to work with the car, ie leveling sensors at least and wiring + coding (you can buy a loom foe the wiring) it will just be a case of whoever comes up with the money for them, but ive still to take one off the car