Xbox360 - Test Drive Unlimited

Whats the online play like? I have just read up on the game after reading your post and am now really wanting to get an xbox 360!!!!

It's great, you can join clubs, race players, carry on playing single player with the other online ppl playing on the island whilst you drive around, generally good fun. Got 2 houses now and about 10 cars. You can trade cars with other online players too, there is a section like the auto trader where you put your car up for sale, some bargains to be had :)

Had a do up at a mate's the other night. Very addictive - was on until half 3 the following morning. Went round all the dealers test driving all the exotica. Great fun, esp when being chased by the five-oh on test drive and getting away with it! Didn't get to try the on-line side unfortunately.

Someone please make an audi-sport club in TDU :D

My gamertag is Richal1ty - play this game loads :)

I bought an xbox played tdu the most. had 2 houses and 3mil worth of cars. then I sold the xbox but the games out on pc.in a few weeks defo interested in audi sport club post detials here

yeah TDU is the best driving game out on the 360 for realism and skill. i love it!!

ANYONE HACKED THERE 360 YET?? I HAVE BEEN BUYING £7 GAMES FOR AROUND 8MONTHS. ALL WORK FINE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. 360 HAS CRASHED ONCE SINCE I BOUGHT IT ON RELEASE DAY DEC 05. WELL WORTH IT AND VERY RECOMMENDED. GAMES COME BOXED IN GREEN DVD CASE AND HI-RES FRONT COVER. THE GAME IS BURNED ONTO A VETABRIM DUAL LAYER DVD WHICH IS THE TOP QUALITY AND COST AROUND £4 A DISC.
PM ME IF INTERESTED AND I WILL SEND YOU MORE DETAILS.

Rich said:
Someone please make an audi-sport club in TDU :D

My gamertag is Richal1ty - play this game loads :)

I have started a audi-sport.net club if you want in PM or add my gamertag which is spamburg

Same car as me there fella, 2.8Q

I'll get the game on it's PC debute in a few weeks.

Will the PC version use the same servers then as the xbox?
How do you like your 2.8Q then? i think its the best car i have ever owned

it is for me, i've had it chipped and it's quicker and smother, its in the bodyshop right now for a new bonnet and bumper respray along with angel eye headlights and RS Grille. When it's back this week i'm having my 18" RS4 alloys referbished and changed colour to black.

I'll stick a gallary up when i'm done with my mods.

Good question about the server, i don't know but i'd asume it will unite both formats on the same server, besides, in my oppinion the island was a little emply when i was playing it a few weeks ago, perhaps more euro pc players is what it needs.