XBox 360

• Thread starter imported_GezzerS4
  • Start date
I

imported_GezzerS4

Thanks Amazon, had the thing on order since early September, and until friday was showing a 2nd December Delivery date, now moved to Feb 21st, got the games though thanks a lot ----- Not, bunch of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Anybody else managed to secure one, I see they are sellling for 600 on Ebay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Tempted to say poke it and wait for PS3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I've got my name down for notification when the PS3 comes into stock at Amazon.

Tempted to cancel now I've read what they've done with your XBox Gezzer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

YES, yes, yes.

Walked down town early Friday morning (2/12), and went to all the local shops. Managed to pick up the last core pack which wasn't allocated, this was close, as 4 other people followed after me asking for availability.

Got home and PGR3 and Call of Duty popped through the door from Game.

Good luck with your hunting, but maybe worth trying the places that get overlooked for consoles, like the big Tescos and Asda's.

Think i'll wait for the PS3. 360 does look impressive though but PS3 is the one to have personally. Will be a double wammy as i will have to get a True HD TV to experience the full 1080p which only the PS3 is capable of!

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks Amazon, had the thing on order since early September, and until friday was showing a 2nd December Delivery date, now moved to Feb 21st, got the games though thanks a lot ----- Not, bunch of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Anybody else managed to secure one, I see they are sellling for 600 on Ebay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Tempted to say poke it and wait for PS3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

colleague got the same today, taking the p*ss

one colleague had a pre-order with game got it one the second with loads of games for £150 as he traded in his old xbox etc.

a mate went down to costco bought 2 one for the kids and one for ebay, they are very cool, I reckon you just need to find an out of the way shop and you'll be able to get one. I did here that if they are sold out the next delivery isn't till april!

HDTV out on the 360 is very very good from what the guy here with a HDTV said, I'll be waiting for a little while for everything to calm down then getting one.

ps... the highest one I've seen on ebay went for £1280 the night before launch day.

have yet to actually see hd game quality sounds superb

ebay is more comedy than anything else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif actually so is commercial america