XBOX 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in having their Xbox 360 "chipped"?

The mod now out does not require any soldering on your Xbox, just simply flashes the firmware on the Xbox drive so it will allow 'game backups' to be played. This requires certain hardware that is capable of 'talking' to the Xbox drives which i have. Also the latest firmware remains undetected by Microsoft and allows the Xbox to connect online for updates and Live services which i have personally working (please bare in mind that this is not guaranteed as Microsoft can bring out an update to stop this from happening - but works right now).

I can mod both the old (phat) and new (slim) Xbox's and am offering the service for £20!

Just PM me if you are interested...

Thanks

For anyone that already has their Xbox flashed... DO NOT UPDATE! Microsoft have released an update that will stop newer games from working and in some cases it stops all back up games from working. So if you are able to play 'backed up games' when you switch on the xbox next do not update it.

just got hold of some latest games.
L.A. Noire, Operation flashpoint, Mortal Kombat... can get anything on request.

pm for more details

I am now to close this thread, Anyone interested in anything PM the OP directly as this has nothing to do with ASN at all, in any shape or form. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.