Xbox 360 Wireless headsets

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I was over my brother in laws place the other day having a go on his Xbox one, he showed me his new head set that plugs into the controller.
Its has all the in game sounds so nothing is going through the tele.
I want one now for my 360, hopefully it will stop the wife from telling me to turn it down all the time.

I've found a couple but they don't appear to be wireless or plug in to the controller.

Can anyone recommend a headset?

I don't want to buy a pile of **** or something that has to be plugged in to the xbox.

what do you want? A stereo head set or a surround sound headset?

If you want a surround sound head set do you want a simulated surround sound (still on a single speaker (driver) in each ear) or real surround sound with more than one driver in each ear cup?

http://www.trittonaudio.com/prod/xbox.asp

I used to use the Triton Ax Pro on the xbox 360 which was real 5.1 which allowed you to control the volume of sounds to the front, rear and side in isolation - the thing I didn't like is it was a mess with wires which left me tied to the xbox but in terms of quality I thought it was really good.

I cant compare though - never had a different headset so I have no idea what a turtlebeach is like - which is the most common headset I think

I got no idea what unit he has. I don't think he ever knows.
Its black, sounds really good, plugs in to the controller and has a microphone.

The tritton ones do look good and has good reviews but I don't want to pay that amount for a headset.
I'd like to go wireless or at least plug in to the controller because of the dogs.

I'm not bothered about 5.1 or anything.
Stereo is enough for me.

Ive got turtle beach wireless and they are the dogs nuts.

Remember to go into xbox settings and turn sound to surround headphones.

You can check review before buying the system where you can get idea for hidden thing.