Xbox 360 Gamertags

SouL Destroying

Favoured Games:
COD 4 <most played online>
Guitar Hero 3 <determined to master medium at some point lmao>
GTA4 <waited forever for this game, completed it, played a little on live and never seen again>
Halo 3 <waited forever for this one too, completed, played on live for a couple of months then was replaced by COD4, IMO a better online game>
Most played game has to be COD 3, brilliant online and the best fun Ive ever had on Live!
So on my waiting list is the next installment of COD, I know its being made by Treyarch but damn COD 3 was a killer game online!

My gamertag is : Cupra R Steve.
sad i know but i had just got the car and wanted to advertise the fact.
PGR 4
Assasins creed
Guitar hero 3
Lego star wars
COD 4

Gamertag: SharpSanta

Vegas/2
lost planet
pgr
halo3
COD 4 - on most of the time with this.

Gamertag: WolvesPhil

Games :

Forza 2
PES 2008
Virtua Tennis 3
Tiger Woods 2008
Halo 3
Half Life 2 : Orange Box
Gears Of War
NFS : Pro Street
Soul Cailber 4
Tiger Woods 2009

also going to be getting FIFA 09

Gamertag - EndoViper

Games: Mostly on Halo 3, GOW, PGR4 but loads others too.

Gamertag - JTRamsay

Spend most of my xbox live time on Forza 2. If you fancy a spot of online racing I tend to mostly race class A & B cars (not too many Audis) although I've got a few tuned up. Might even try to get an all Audi lobby/group set up!

Well get me added chaps..... i had the clan name AS-N for ages but nobody bothered joining!! now changed it to _S3_

still trying to get my gold cross on COD4 as most of my new games are utter *****

COD is the best and I only do hardcore team deathmatch
look out for me with all the camo gear on and BRIGHT SHINY GOLD guns!!??

it is, im liking some of the new releases over xmas but having bought battlefield and hardly playing it im wondering if its worth buying another as COD4 is hard to beat!!

yup jas gotta agree, after playin death match its much less realistic playing the other modes...although every man for himself is funny every now and again....after playin death match you tend to sweep up!!

Gamertag = thorsghost

Games: Mainly Halo 3, COD 4, Assassins Creed, AC6, R6 Vegas

Gamer Tag: Unkle

Forza 2
COD4

I sell games I stop playing, so these are only worthy ones i have kept

Soon to be adding Race Pro:thumbsup:for the 360 when its out on the 17th Feb. (if you click the link in the red box to Youtube you can then select high res)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c48kPRAXx6Y

Just in the process of setting up a new forum for Race pro fans!!
Our Forum. RacePro gaming

Really looking forward to Race Pro. Looks like it could be a great track/touring car style game that harks back to the likes of TOCA on the PS.

Gamer Tag: Unkle

Forza 2
COD4

I sell games I stop playing, so these are only worthy ones i have kept

Soon to be adding Race Pro:thumbsup:for the 360 when its out on the 17th Feb. (if you click the link in the red box to Youtube you can then select high res)

Race Pro looks awsome!!

ive got like 90 + games for the 360, altho its flashed so i only pay for the D/L disks and games are free :)

Really looking forward to Race Pro. Looks like it could be a great track/touring car style game that harks back to the likes of TOCA on the PS.

I spent hours on Toca, it was one of those games that i needed to to get the last few tenths. Brands Hatch first corner was one of those corners where 5mph too slow and everyone went past, 5mph too fast and you went around in a circle. excellent game.

Gamertag: Stride

I play Gears of war2 , left 4 dead, nfs undercover, gta 4 and obviously fifa 09:footy::s3addict:. I'm partial to rock band as well:thrashi:

Has anyone got Fifa 09? as I play that most and also Guitar Hero for now!

I got you added mykaloon but still yet to give you a game!

My gamertag is below but to save anyone scrolling its WolvesPhil

XBOX LIVE Gamer Tag : GhostRiderWales

Just recently jumped into XBOX 360 gaming, so only got a few so far..

PGR4

Forza2

GH : WT :thrashi:

Rainbow Six:Vegas

Hey guys, new to the forum.

FJR1982

mainly play COD4 C&C3 & FIFA 08/09

Xbox live Gamer Tag: SeperatedAxis

Halo 3
Far cry 2
Gears of war
Battlefield 2
Fifa 08
pgr 2
Devil may cry 4
Time shift
Need for Speed Carbon.
Forza motorsport 2
Call of duty 4

Gamer tag is MARKST3. Just started playing online and what great crack im having hooked on COD4 at the mo but also have GTAIV, need for speed undercover,crackdown and stuntman ignition.maybe catch some of use in free for all on COD4

B19 AL H

Games:
Call of Duty 5: World at War (life sapping game)
Resident Evil 5 (*****)
Forza 2 (awsome)
PGR 4 (fun)

johnoski, feel free to add me, mostly play cod4 and battlefield bad company, although have a ton of others cheers

RtG BeZZerK

I play Halo3, CoD 4 and 5 sometimes some Forza 2 in my crazy S4 :)

i think we are best doing a list and copying and pasting like they do on detailingworld..... i'll happily start

see you on COD 4/5 chaps (im still chasing that 2.0 kill ratio, on 1.90 now :D )

Timffy - Tim/1Animal1

Timffy - Tim / 1Animal1
S3 HODGE - Adam / RtG BeZZerK