x5 wheels on b6 a4

tomirons1989

Reaction score
Hi there. really thinking of putting x5 wheels on my audi a4.

Does anyone know where i can get some hub adapters. also does anyone on here know what size hub adapter spacer ill need to fit them nicely to my audi? Id like it just to fit the tyres flushly under the arch (if rolling the archs is needed il do it)

Thanks

Someone's done it on here, Holmefield maybe? Have you looked in the wheels thread?

Also Jas87 managed it, might be worth a PM

IMG_2148.jpg

Reactions: bowen
That blue Audi is mine ;) lol not Holmfield but cheers any way!

aye seem to be coming more and more popular god damn it!!! i run 20mm H&R Spacers and a 225 tyre on the front and rear to clear the arches i have lowered mine since then as well :) will have to post some new pictures up of her lowered!!

Here you go fella, my BMW X5 sport alloys. they've got to 2.5" of rear concave and 1" on the front 19" 10J rears 9J front fitted with 225/35 fronts and 235/35 rears 20mm adapters about back 18mm up front.....

Im selling the hole package if your interested???? I've just refurbed the the front faces and lips on all the alloys so theres not a mark on them, the four tyres all have @ least 5mm on them, the rears have 6mm+ and custom one off made to my own spec's adapters Zinc plated to strengthen and protect the treads. For the alloys tyres and adapters im after £575.00....or £475.00 for the alloys and tyres.......

These alloys are mega RARE on none 4x4 cars in fact mine is the only car i've found wearing them!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi fellas, thanks for the replys, ive just bought a set of the snowflake looking 19's but thanks anyways holmefield.

iv bought some 40mm adapters h&r ones.

so im guessing im going to have to get some arch rolling on the scene but i suppose its going to look mentally fat!

do you fink you can fit 215's to the front and 225's to the rear or you rekon its going to be too much stretch?

thanks

£575 now thats a bargain

Reactions: bowen and tomirons1989