Wuring noise from the front

aarroncolley

Reaction score
Got a wuring noise coming from I believe the front left at first I was told it was the tyres I’ve later put on new wheels and tyres and just changed both wheel bearings. The noise gets faster with acceleration and louder when going up the gears until 60mph then fades out with the speed. Has anyone else had this or might know what it could be ?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know of any possible things it could be ?

I would have said wheels bearings but as you have done those they are not to blame, are you sure its from the front chap.

It sound a lot from the front but upon reading other people suffering with it before it was either tyres or rear bearings I’ve had new tyres and front bearings so suppose it’s the rears next lol

does it get worse when going around corners by some chance.

Yeah seems to get louder when I go round a right hand bend

very good chance its a rear wheel bearing then, possibly the nearside as their is more force on the opposite side when cornering , so if your going around a right hander the car is pushing harder on the rear nearside as you have already done the fronts.
just my input from previous experience chap, but don't hold me to it.

Reactions: aarroncolley
Thing is the bearings are that cheap and not hard to do anyway so I may as well eliminate the cheaper things first if it doesn’t sort it least I’ve got new wheel bearings all round lmao

Reactions: Charlie Farley