Wrapping opinions please...........

SKOOSH1970

Reaction score
... I have my cab booked in to have the windscreen surround, window trims and clamshell trim wrapped next week....the standard matt silver trim on the cab tends to dull and get a little scratched and is mega bucks to replace from main dealer.

I've decided on black but do I go for matt or gloss......................???

Si.

What colour is your cab Si it all depends on your preference. If you’re going to change your front grill to a black one at a later stage then I’d go gloss to match.

I’m considering doing this on my saloon and I think I’ll be going gloss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metallic silver...... pretty much decided on gloss I think..... I'll post some pics once done and if it's a good job as I think it will be... i'll post the company details for others.

9372-1515712235-4f0419ba59bd3873bbe0d90deb1ec0be.jpg

Reactions: LostUlsterman
Gloss for me mate. Out of interest.... How much you paying? I'm thinking of buying some 3m Vinyl and giving it a go myself.
£150 for the lot..... I just don't have any confidence in my ability to do it properly.

Reactions: Nathan Russell
Well, I've just picked her up from having the trim wrapped in gloss black and to say I'm delighted is an understatement.... totally transforms the look and looks like it came from the factory......... pics to follow this evening :rock:

Reactions: Nathan Russell