Wow what’s happened to the M2 [emoji1787]

Jesus it’s getting worse………

85644940bc74b3f931ba373871095507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that something that is actually being made?

It's incredible, in a bad way. I can't believe that they choose brown/blue for the interior colors for their official press photos, looks very 70s! I used to like BMW designs but now it's really not my taste anymore :/

Looks much better from this angle. A much truer representation of the car. I like it...

Bmw m2 june rear1 830x467

Reactions: Mr Freeze, FBF01, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Still not feeling it. But it might be one that grows on me.

I bet you agree that it looks 1000x better than the rear shot in the first post though. Most cars would look s*** taking a photo from that angle.

I bet you agree that it looks 1000x better than the rear shot in the first post though. Most cars would look s*** taking a photo from that angle.

I definitely agree that it looks much better in the rear quarter shot.

Don’t have a saloon to compare to, but I don’t think the sportback RS3 looks bad from the angle of that first photo at least.

b44f16aedb1adb2d7dcb26395e204d02.jpg

Reactions: kayemill
Don’t have a saloon to compare to, but I don’t think the sportback RS3 looks bad from the angle of that first photo at least.

b44f16aedb1adb2d7dcb26395e204d02.jpg

Point proven - that looks awful from that angle too. I thought it was a Q2 at first glance.

Or an SQ2 if I'm being kind

Exactly folks on here are so prematurely judgemental which is surprising giving the shortcomings of the RS3
Is there anything about the RS3 you do like?

Reactions: Terminator x
Just his colour choice

I think you're right. It must be a fairly one sided likes to dislikes chart for you for the RS3.

Dislikes: everything else!

Is there anything about the RS3 you do

First hand ill never find out as it will be sold I have a family member in the trade who'll deal with it
Likes = the Saloon beautiful design ..Virtual cockpit RS Matrix front and rear lights
Reading through Threads on here on how it sounds and that interior its just not worth it anymore just over a year ago l ordered and the desire has left me
I will continue to wait until something comes up with the whao factor maybe a Porsche 718/ boxster in a special colour....facelift RS3 8Y ill know it when l see

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
First hand ill never find out as it will be sold I have a family member in the trade who'll deal with it
Likes = the Saloon beautiful design ..Virtual cockpit RS Matrix front and rear lights
Reading through Threads on here on how it sounds and that interior its just not worth it anymore just over a year ago l ordered and the desire has left me
I will continue to wait until something comes up with the whao factor maybe a Porsche 718/ boxster in a special colour....facelift RS3 8Y ill know it when l see
If I remember rightly you also bashed the Matrix lights saying that they're no where near as good as the A8. So to me the only things you like really is your colour choice, the saloon shape and the VC.

That all being said, you've not actually heard one in person or sat in one, let alone actually driven one. The drive is what these cars are about, surely? Otherwise why wouldn't you just buy a diesel A3 saloon in an exclusive colour? I turned the radio off and just listened to the exhaust the whole way back from the gym this morning because I was enjoying the sound so much, so it's not like there's no noise at all. And it's a very fun little car to drive.

Maybe you should actually experience it rather than making decisions based on second hand information from people who don't actually have to live with the cars their reviewing and just want to do big tyre-shredding skids all the time and then you can form an actual opinion.

Reactions: LayZ_Pz and kayemill
Exactly folks on here are so prematurely judgemental which is surprising giving the shortcomings of the RS3
I didn't see a single post on internet mocking the design of the RS3 where I have already seen a ton of memes and groups where they are making fun of the new design. Just like it happened for the M3/M4, the masses are reacting to a design that is less than adequate and looks like a kit car.

Not sure why you are still here if you hate the RS3 so much, you will just be met with adversity as obviously this forum is quite biased towards Audi :/
Looks much better from this angle. A much truer representation of the car. I like it...

View attachment 259758

This looks better though, but not too far off a M240i which in the flesh looks poor.

Reactions: Daggerit
Looks different to me - bumper above the exhaust looks deeper on the left, no sticky-out biton the right etc.
Notm2

Also towing eye and ridge above difuser different.

Left could just be a render though!

Also towing eye and ridge above difuser different.

Left could just be a render though!
Good eye, I hadn't noticed either of those things. Looks like the potential render also has the spoiler lip in black (although could just be the way it looks), which I think would be better than body coloured like the photo.

Maybe still have to wait and see. Maybe it'll look better in the flesh?

Good eye, I hadn't noticed either of those things. Looks like the potential render also has the spoiler lip in black (although could just be the way it looks), which I think would be better than body coloured like the photo.

Maybe still have to wait and see. Maybe it'll look better in the flesh?

The G8x doesn't so I don't hold up much hope.

The one on the left looks much nicer though.

If I remember rightly you also bashed ther Matrix lights saying that they're no where they as good as the A8. So to me the only things you like really is your colour choice, the saloon shape and the VC.

zzzzzzzzz
Maybe you should actually experience it rather than making decisions based on second hand FROM information from people who don't actually have to live with the cars their reviewing and just want to do big tyre-shredding skids all the time and then you can form an actual opinion.
You just trying to put words in myhvvdxrrbvv n b u87u mouth/posts mate all l said was matrix lights are relatively old tech not $hite my opinion is based on some others but mostly my own the RS3 8Y ship has sailed for me mate waiting 21 months for a A3 builds up resentment in itself never mind the cars own shortcomings and itll be a 3 year design by then ....**** getting a car then 6/8 months later a facelift spy shot gets posted on tinter net....
I didn't see a single post on internet mocking the design of the RS3 where I have already seen a ton of memes and groups where they are making fun of the new design. Just like it happened for the M3/M4, the masses are reacting to a design that is less than adequate and looks like a kit car.

Not sure why you are still here if you hate the RS3 so much, you will just be met with adversity as obviously this forum is quite biased towards Audi :/

This looks better though, but not too far off a M240i which in the flesh looks poor.
You telling me to move on mate because you and some others disagree....ill do that when i feel its time not when you feel or say so.. l didnt say l hated the RS3 find a post of my own saying l "hate" it....mind yer own as they say

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
You just trying to put words in myhvvdxrrbvv n b u87u mouth/posts mate all l said was matrix lights are relatively old tech not $hite my opinion is based on some others but mostly my own the RS3 8Y ship has sailed for me mate waiting 21 months for a A3 builds up resentment in itself never mind the cars own shortcomings and itll be a 3 year design by then ....**** getting a car then 6/8 months later a facelift spy shot gets posted on tinter net....

You telling me to move on mate because you and some others disagree....ill do that when i feel its time not when you feel or say so.. l didnt say l hated the RS3 find a post of my own saying l "hate" it....mind yer own as they say

I haven't been on here long but there's a common theme on here with who's rucking with someone.

Chill out dude. :)

Reactions: LayZ_Pz and Daggerit
You're right, obviously I'd thought you were being more negative than you actually were about the Matrix lights!

Why don't you just cancel the car or get something else? I don't think you can justify resentment if you have no intention of actually having the car to use and are only keeping the order in to make some money selling it on. I'm sure life would be a lot more positive for you if you just sacked it.

You're right, obviously I'd thought you were being more negative than you actually were about the Matrix lights!

Why don't you just cancel the car or get something else? I don't think you can justify resentment if you have no intention of actually having the car to use and are only keeping the order in to make some money selling it on. I'm sure life would be a lot more positive for you if you just sacked it.
Perhaps it is the £2.5k deposit for a bespoke colour is keeping him hanging in there :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: LayZ_Pz and Daggerit
I mean practically everyone but you agrees with the new M2 looking like utter garbage but doesn't mean I want you or asked you to change your opinion. You're entitled to it and so am I, no need to be that hostile. I just find it funny how you keep bashing the RS3 even though you got one ordered, doesn't sound right.

Perhaps it is the £2.5k deposit for a bespoke colour is keeping him hanging in there :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Yeah glad I took my "basic" "non elitist" Kemora so I am nowhere near as irritated... (Still waiting after ordering Sept. 21' though :tearsofjoy:)

Reactions: boardlord and Daggerit
Just everything that could go wrong with my order has done so ergo my decision to sell on the new M2 exterior as I’ve said from the start needs to be seen in the metal like all cars do to make a judgement on them l am a Audi guy through and through so hence l will pop my head in on here now again to see what the status quo is with orders and gossip so sadly it is time to remove myself from here as it holds little interest for me....

• Sad
Reactions: pburv
Just everything that could go wrong with my order has done so ergo my decision to sell on the new M2 exterior as I’ve said from the start needs to be seen in the metal like all cars do to make a judgement on them l am a Audi guy through and through so hence l will pop my head in on here now again to see what the status quo is with orders and gossip so sadly it is time to remove myself from here as it holds little interest for me....
I still pop up on here once in a while mate. Been keeping an eye out on your build progress. Sorry to hear it,s been such a dismal experience for you and many others with the ridiculous wait times. Hopefully we will bump into each other on here every now and then.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06

TX.

FYI I didn't pay any deposit Roof Rails fan and ive also cancelled my order dont want a car in May 2023 just for it to be face lifted in 2024 am not a serial car changer like yourself this car was supposed to my last performance car plus my 60th birthday present to myself ...so keep yer crying emoji for yourself when your RS3 gets face lifted 12 months or less after you get it

I still pop up on here once in a while mate. Been keeping an eye out on your build progress. Sorry to hear it,s been such a dismal experience for you and many others with the ridiculous wait times. Hopefully we will bump into each other on here every now and then.
Cheers mate car was cancelled on Friday never do run out models nor for that matter interiors based on the inside of funeral cars it is what it is

Reactions: pburv
Yeah glad I took my "basic" "non elitist" Kemora so I am nowhere near as irritated... (Still waiting after ordering Sept. 21' though :tearsofjoy:)
Elitist you need to shrug that chip off yer shoulder more to life than a car no matter the colour

Lol I thought you'd left :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Lol I thought you'd left :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Corresponding to the pitiful posts pointing in my direction problem with that? ....bit of advice keep yer M2 till new one arrives in showrooms itll save another car jump mate