Would you trust this cruise control from ebay?

Any weekend in March is more preferable for me, but 2nd April is ok if need be.

Would be good to meet you mate, ill stick you down. Would have to be the Sunday though if thats cool?

Ditto mate!

Sundays are good for me. Probably better than Saturdays actually.
Got all the bits for my s-line conversion now so gonna check out spray and fitting days and will let you know if the timing works for me. (and also if I've got any dough left!)

Good stuff mate, would love to see the conversion work complete!

PM me info of your car as well if you dont mind so I can confirm that Cruise will work okay.

how long does a typical install take?

April 2nd sounds good to me aswell? im fine with saturdays and sundays.

in terms of where to install i say keep out of central london as even on sundays its busy, Theres no congestion charges on weekends etc so well be fine. Heathrow is nearer to me and there are loads of large car parks local which will be pretty much empty to test out and carry out the work.

Any other locations are fine as well though as its not a big deal traveling on the outskirts of london, Heathrow is pretty much easy to get to though, even people coming from wales its straight down the m4, a friend from swansea came down last week and it was a 3 hour drive pretty much.

Im in, have pm'd jb0o and have suggested South Mimms Services on M25 and A1. One road down from the north and a big car park with toilets and grub. What do you all think?

Since my mother would never forgive I've set the install weekend to fall upon the 9th April. I've PM'd all booked in for the Saturday to make sure that this is okay.

Sounds OK to me, i can test the Cruise Control on the way home :)
UPDATE: Oops I didn't read the last messages, i cant make 9th April, i'm on Easter vacation :(

Last edited:
Jbo0 - thanks for the PM - will look at the dates and it could well be that you could come to mine and use my garage. I live in Bucks near High Wycombe but have a decent sized garage with good lighting. Won't charge you too much for rental...... :O)

Jbo0 - thanks for the PM - will look at the dates and it could well be that you could come to mine and use my garage. I live in Bucks near High Wycombe but have a decent sized garage with good lighting. Won't charge you too much for rental...... :O)

Sounds good mate, let me know asap as theres only a couple of spaces left!

now i don't want to sound like a *****, but is this all down to me or what? lol

I live in Scotland, (Edinburgh), would you be willing to travel up or could meet half way ? Any Scottish members interested in doing something similar ?

I live in Scotland, (Edinburgh), would you be willing to travel up or could meet half way ? Any Scottish members interested in doing something similar ?

Try a Scottish group buy!!!

Kudos to meeeee...Give me free stuff :w00t:

Im not too far from Scotland so Id be willing to travel even just to one customer (as long as my fuel was paid for), but obviously if enough interest in Scotland was generated, a group install would be ideal :)

Im not too far from Scotland so Id be willing to travel even just to one customer (as long as my fuel was paid for), but obviously if enough interest in Scotland was generated, a group install would be ideal :)

lol id take you up on that offer mate but as of about 6months ago:

IMG_0088.jpg

booked my spot on Sunday, hopefully will see some of you there!