Would you paint your calipers?

steeve

Reaction score
Am expecting a 3.2 A3 in March in Avus Silver.
Dont know whether to paint the calipers or not. Hate to see rusty or scruffy calipers. The standard plating never seems very good some how. With a silver car wouldnt know if to paint them red or black. What do you think? It would be best to paint them while the car is new!

STEVE......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

imo if standard small callipers then paint black or silver etc and stick a audi rings sticker on it., if big brakes then red but YES paint them!-

Thats costs £800, and that makes sense doesn't it.

When this costs £30 and looks just as good, when done proper.

I'm quite happy with mine.

never thought bout doin the calipers may do now, where do u get the little audi rings from?

[ QUOTE ]
Eeef said:
[ QUOTE ]
steeve said:
Would you paint your calipers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if they were on my legs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

My sentiments exactly! No offence steeve but I only have a 2.0 TDi and IMO painting the calipers would be rather camp. Chrome wing mirrors anyone?

personally, i wouldn't bother painting 'em... a bit too "Pimp My Ride" for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

still, each to their own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
stimpson said:
personally, i wouldn't bother painting 'em... a bit too "Pimp My Ride" for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

still, each to their own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif