Would you let these people work on your car?

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Right...
whats wrong here???
mx51.jpg

S£;683231 said:
It's a MX-5...Surly that's just wrong in it's self!

Explain please? We had one as a second car, until me and the wife split.

Wonderful cheap sideways fun round roundabouts especially in the wet!! Just needed a little more poke...

I kept it and sold it to get my S3.

Cheers,

I should add, we originally were after an Elise, but my golf clubs would not fit, whereas they did in the MX5!!

Cheers,

Wonderful cheap sideways fun round roundabouts especially in the wet!! Just needed a little more poke...

Cheers,

Totally agree, excellent little motors and widely accepted as one of the best value little sports cars.

Quality picture!

Wonder what the graph looked like? :whistle2:

The 1.8sport MX-5 is very decent. Wouldnt say they were slow.

The 1.6 is though.

Very widely accepted as the best handling car for the money bar none.

Cheers,

I've only ever been in one and that was slow, noisy, basic & cheap looking, If you ask me i think they are cheap and cheerful hairdressers car's and if i was in the market for a hairdressers car i would find something a bit better than one of those.

Each to their own though.

I'm hoping that is a brake tester.

that was my first thought!, but then i seen the big fan which points to it being a rolling road?

i actually imported a few of these a couple of years ago, roadsters from jap, supprised me really, ok so they not the quickest, but they are a laugh to drive, arrart from the time i got a wave from a camp as christmas hairdresser!!! :sign_omg: