Would *** XXR 530 18" 8.75J ET33 5x112 *** fit on Audi A3 8P3 Sportback?

Fanboy

An Audi Fanboy
Reaction score
Hi

Finally got my new Audi A3 2.0 TDI (138) 8P3 S Line Sportback (Reg. 58), photos to follow this weekend as I need to get my DSLR out :)

Anyways, as for my first mod; I'm going to go with XXR 530 but wasn't quite sure whether they would fit on A3 8P3 Sportback 2008?

My original rims are multi-style or seen people also call it twin-spoke...

Here is a pick of what my car looks like:-

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/oKQAAOSwPc9WwksD/$_86.JPG
Picture of Google Images

But mine is 18" not 17"...

As I did a quick search for my car spec and most of them are 17" with PCDs of 54, but don't think they are...

Any suggestions guys?!?

Thanks in advance

They are S3 wheels on your car. Take one of and the size/ET etc. is embossed on the back, all genuine Audi wheels will have the 4 rings and sizing on them.
I have no idea what xxr 530 are and never heard of rim widths in 1/4" stages, usually they are in 1/2"

They are S3 wheels on your car. Take one of and the size/ET etc. is embossed on the back, all genuine Audi wheels will have the 4 rings and sizing on them.
I have no idea what xxr 530 are and never heard of rim widths in 1/4" stages, usually they are in 1/2"

Yeah will have to take one out to see its ET to make sure, they are genuine Audi rims for sure, already inspected them!

The XXRs are quite popular in Subaru and JDM world, and that's because I just sold my Subaru Impreza WRX STI and it had one set of these wheel on them... apparently they are like BBS to Audi boys... all Jap and Subaru boys know them as top-of-the-range alloys! From my personal experience they are bullet proof TBH, I took my car to Track a couple of times and those are solid...

Cheers