would this work?

VALLEYSBOY

Reaction score
Hi,im new to your forums :) loads of spot on info and how to's but i have to start asking some dummy questions :), i have tried some searches so this is probably down to my ignorance :ermm: ok.. im at the moment close to getting a a4 2.5 180 quattro its a 52 plate, ive spotted a a4 rear bumper with twin exhaust ports for a a4 on a 05 plate, will this fit a 52 plate a4 back end? link to rear bumper... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-2005-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item23054ff618
Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
yes but youd need the twin exhaust system.

Think someone makes em on ebay anyway with a mufflerectomy which would give a bit more torque with a map too. :) ideal

Thats a B7 rear bumper, it won't fit a B6 car.

The 2.5 has the twin exit system in place already, so will just need the tips welding on.

Ok :) thanks for that Gents,the tips? do you mean bracket points? how do you know its a B7? is it because it doesnt have the side piece molded in on it ?

Mainly because it's a 2005 model year, but also when looking it's a one piece unit (only B6 S4's had this) and the lower trim around the tailpipes is B7 specific.

HI and welcome....if you've got a powerflow stockist/fitter near you they will weld some nice stainless tips onto your current exhaust for around £100 and you could also 'trim a couple of holes in the rear valance until you can get a bumper to suit. do a search on paul20v as he's just done it on his avant...

heres a link to powerflow site...

http://www.powerflowexhausts.co.uk/

Thanks again for the imformative replies :) i'll check the link out for sure :) mind you there's not alot of anything near where i live :)

You Rang :)
Photo0505-2.jpg

Photo0491.jpg

maybe try and pick up an s-line rear with twin exits for the exhausts... ebay has them the odd time...

:) yeah sure does, i read the write-up so got the general idea, i am um how you say ...my day to day life is a challenge alone lol, i will keep an eye out for these parts but like you say they are limited