Would the plane take off?

Beamer-Girl-24.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey beatch if that heel scratches my bumper, i might have to scratch your 'bumpers'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

Only if people continue to whore,
I'd love to be able to add the results of my experiment next week.

well one minute i am being swayed by the yes vote but then one minute im being swayed by the no vote personally if i was sat on the plane i would have got off by now and asked for a transfer.

TDi, I cant see any problems at all... And reference your earlier post about cutting your arm.. is one arm bigger than the other ??

A "Smut Bomb" while great in the short term will I am sure, kill this thread in the most interesting way......

I have steered clear of this thread as i find the question has no closure ..........in this case i think everybody has there own thoughts to what the probable out-come would be and to have any sort of end to it we would have to phone Richard Branson up and ask him to get involved has anybody got his number?

P.S cleaned up the wheels today rick to see what they needed done and TBH not allot ..Thanks again

[ QUOTE ]
Here are a few more of TDI's wife then!

TDI's wife

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing what she will do for a Big Mac and fries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Is tdi getting his mrs & friends to work as air stewardess seeing the origanal staff have gone on strike think i will be getting on the plane who would care if it took off with women like that. Still cant believe this is still going strong whats the world coming to.

[ QUOTE ]
Just to prolong the agony.....

If a plane was flying normally and then it landed on one of these conveyor belts, are the people that say it wouldn't fly also gonna claim it will instantly come to a halt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. If the plane is doing 200knots & the conveyor belt is doing 200 knots in the other direction, it still doesn't change it's speed 'over the ground'. The wheels will obviously spin up to 400 knots but it's forward speed depends on what thrust you want to maintain.

For those that think it will fly, what do you believe will make it 'go up in the sky'? what is going to get it off the ground?

discuss..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to prolong the agony.....

If a plane was flying normally and then it landed on one of these conveyor belts, are the people that say it wouldn't fly also gonna claim it will instantly come to a halt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. If the plane is doing 200knots & the conveyor belt is doing 200 knots in the other direction, it still doesn't change it's speed 'over the ground'. The wheels will obviously spin up to 400 knots but it's forward speed depends on what thrust you want to maintain.

For those that think it will fly, what do you believe will make it 'go up in the sky'? what is going to get it off the ground?

discuss..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it's down to the forward thrust so why wouldn't this get it off the ground it applied from a standstill?

(this was getting too close to dieing!)

[ QUOTE ]
My wife should be a long in a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

TDi, she's just getting dressed after I made her breakfast...... was in the shower for ages... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

whats with the "Oh Far Canal...." Rick, lol

im off to the bell ringing forum of great britain where we will be discussing the best adult sites to visit when the wife has gone to bed and not planes

TDI im not allowed to comment on your above link as i have been informed by the mods that i must get drag myself out of the gutter i suggest you do the same sir.

P.S do you have to pay to access that site as im going to be a bit short of money due to my court apperance for speeding.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its what most folk say when they go into a corner way too fast causing you to "touch cloth" due to seepage...and only just make it round without becoming part of the scenary....

You could also say, Whale Oil Beef Hooked.......same sentiment....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its what most folk say when they go into a corner way too fast causing you to "touch cloth" due to seepage...and only just make it round without becoming part of the scenary....

You could also say, Whale Oil Beef Hooked.......same sentiment....

[/ QUOTE ]

Or Oh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!

TDI thanks for the info, i will take a peek when the wife has gone to bed

the conveyor belt cant think so it isnt there, plane takes off then promptly vanishes

[ QUOTE ]
Could the plane land on a conveyor belt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, But in this instance the brakes could NOT be applied to the wheels as this would cause the plane to move with the belt.