Worthwhile Mods?

Fourmx

Reaction score
Just recently purchased my A4 Sline 2.0tfsi (FWD) about a month back. I had been pretty disappointed with the power at first, but then i thought ah well, its a nice looking car, and isn't the worlds slowest il live with it.

I then started browsing some Audi forums and came across multiple topics going on about the Diverter valve. Anyway i thought id order the new style OEM one to replace mine, with the forge blow off adapter. Tbh all i was hoping for was a bit better sound, and reliability in-case i ever decided to have it remapped, but when i came to fit the new DV valve, i found my old one was completely ruined, multiple splits all the way around. In went the new one, and jesus christ! i must of gained 50bhp! completely transformed it!

Anyway, im now in love with it, and looking to do some worthwhile mods, both aesthetic and performance wise, any suggestions?

Just recently purchased my A4 Sline 2.0tfsi (FWD) about a month back. I had been pretty disappointed with the power at first, but then i thought ah well, its a nice looking car, and isn't the worlds slowest il live with it.

I then started browsing some Audi forums and came across multiple topics going on about the Diverter valve. Anyway i thought id order the new style OEM one to replace mine, with the forge blow off adapter. Tbh all i was hoping for was a bit better sound, and reliability in-case i ever decided to have it remapped, but when i came to fit the new DV valve, i found my old one was completely ruined, multiple splits all the way around. In went the new one, and jesus christ! i must of gained 50bhp! completely transformed it!

Anyway, im now in love with it, and looking to do some worthwhile mods, both aesthetic and performance wise, any suggestion.
low and slow I think is best look for these cars you can stick as much crap onto a car as you want and it will still look crap, for mehttp://cars.donedeal.ie/view/6725272Audi a4 !! OFFERS !!

the most effective mod you can do is have a little drop on nice wheels that sit near flush with the archO and a few more ponies for when your man in his sir civic pull up beside you at the lights.........:)

Reactions: Fourmx